Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Commercial Floor Layers - Sydney. 457 or WHV

Commercial Floor Layers - Sydney. 457 or WHV

Old Sep 9th 2015, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Commercial Floor Layers - Sydney. 457 or WHV

The Position:

Our client, an AUSTRALIAN BASED COMMERCIAL FLOORING COMPANY is looking for floor layers. The successful applicants will be strong, fit and motivated. You will need to be fully experienced in the installation of all commercial carpets and vinyl's as well as being competent in the preparation of sub-floors. References to prove your history will be required.

Our client is a registered 457 Employer Sponsor and is offering people a chance to come to Australia on a 4 year working visa with the option of applying for permanent residency during the 4 year, 457 visa term.

Applicants who are eligible for an Australian Working Holiday Visa are also most welcome to apply.

Remuneration - will be AU$60,000 base salary, for the trial period which will be reviewed yearly during the 4 year period. Overtime will be available and you will also be entitled to 4 weeks annual leave, sick pay and 9% superannuation. You will be provided with a fully maintained work van, tools, uniform and a mobile phone for work use. The employer will also be hiring an apprentice who will be teamed up to work alongside you under your supervision.

Applicants will need to apply by email to Paramount Resourcing, by sending a Letter of Application and a current CV. Please include copies of your Trade papers, relevant certificates, copy of IELTS (if required), your Date of Birth (for visa purposes), photos of your work (if possible), and full contact details for TWO Referees who can comment on your work.

PLEASE NOTE - PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY!

How to Apply:

If you are qualified and interested, please email your FULL CV quoting ‘AUFLLR02 - Commercial Floor Layer’ as your email subject.
Old Mar 1st 2016, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

Bradprior is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Commercial Floor Layers - Sydney. 457 or WHV

Hi I'm interested in this could you please give me a email address so I can send details and info
Thanks
Brad
Old Mar 1st 2016, 4:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bradprior
Hi I'm interested in this could you please give me a email address so I can send details and info
Thanks
Brad
It's on his signature, bottom of the post.

Good luck.
Old Mar 1st 2016, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

Bradprior is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah thanks sorted now had on mobile site before didn't show that 😂😉
Thanks
Old Mar 1st 2016, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute

I have emailed you Brad