Reload this Page >

certified 457 visa employer wanting mechanic

certified 457 visa employer wanting mechanic

Old Jul 23rd 2011, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

truck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default certified 457 visa employer wanting mechanic

hi
i am the service manager of a truck and Agriculture dealer , we need a least 3 mechanics with experience in the area , my employer is 457 cert and we have several overseas mechanics from south africa , england and the phillapines , a few have already been here long enough to get perment residencey , A mechanic with experence in combine harvesters or willing to recieve factory training in this field would be great , if your a mechanic and wanting to move to australia , looking for employer too sponsor , we have branchs in nsw and queensland ,
message me with resume and i will put you in touch with our human resorces department ,
Old Jul 29th 2011, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

AUTOBOGGER is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: certified 457 visa employer wanting mechanic

HELLO TRUCK
COULD YOU HELP, IM AM A 32 YEAR OLD MECHANIC LOOKING FOR A JOB IN AUSTRALIA, I CAN FORWARD MY RESUME IF I CAN HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS
THANKJS IN ADVANCE
AUTOBOGGER
Old Jul 30th 2011, 1:11 am
Just Joined

yes i can no problem but i dont want to put my email out there in public send me a message , the company i work for has at least 5 branchs , some truck some ag and they have trouble getting mechanics for all
Old Jul 31st 2011, 2:26 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by truck
yes i can no problem but i dont want to put my email out there in public send me a message , the company i work for has at least 5 branchs , some truck some ag and they have trouble getting mechanics for all
Well, since neither of you has more than 3 posts neither of you has PM priviledges.

You might also want to look into what you're putting out there. What exactly do you mean by "457 cert"? Do you mean that they have sponsored before? Also, what do you mean that "a few have already been here long enough to get permanent residency"? It is a widespread myth that time spent on a 457 will lead to a PR visa, which is completely untrue. The 457 is a temporary visa and unless the company is willing to sponsor for PR it will never lead to anything other than temporary status. You (person on the 457) could apply independantly if you meet the criteria, but the 457 will not lead to PR on its own.
Old Jul 31st 2011, 2:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Well, since neither of you has more than 3 posts neither of you has PM priviledges.

You might also want to look into what you're putting out there. What exactly do you mean by "457 cert"? Do you mean that they have sponsored before? Also, what do you mean that "a few have already been here long enough to get permanent residency"? It is a widespread myth that time spent on a 457 will lead to a PR visa, which is completely untrue. The 457 is a temporary visa and unless the company is willing to sponsor for PR it will never lead to anything other than temporary status. You (person on the 457) could apply independantly if you meet the criteria, but the 457 will not lead to PR on its own.
yeah thanks ive just joined and so has truck not sure what way theese priviledges work yet but i will get it sorted
thanks
Old Jul 31st 2011, 3:16 am
Just Joined

thanks for that , i have worked in a managers position of two companies, that have had mechanics working for them on 457 visa , each person i have worked with, had finished after two years with PR, infact some now have citezenship
my current employer , has mechanics, auto electrician’s , fitter and turners from Zimbabwe , south Africa , England and the Philippines , the branch i am service manager of , has one from zimbarbie who actually came from south Africa , two from south Africa , they came on 457 and now have PR , the Zimbabwe mechanic s wife also works in a position which wouldn’t be considered a needed trade in Australia , a bar person at a local pub , another has been here two years and has PR, is now ready to move to Perth but told us he was willing to work for an extra 18 months.
So you’re right it’s not a guarantee but unless you are a criminal or some other undesirable it’s basically proven my employer will help with immigration once a suitable time has passed, we also have 5 branches throughout Queensland and nsw so the opportunity to move within the company is available
Old Jul 31st 2011, 3:18 am
Just Joined

says you need 3 posts so just do 3 posts and see what happens
Old Jul 31st 2011, 3:24 am
Just Joined

says you need 3 posts so just do 3 posts and see what happens
Yeah ive got three now dorothy thank you im on the way,
Old Jul 31st 2011, 5:43 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for that , i have worked in a managers position of two companies, that have had mechanics working for them on 457 visa , each person i have worked with, had finished after two years with PR, infact some now have citezenship
my current employer , has mechanics, auto electrician’s , fitter and turners from Zimbabwe , south Africa , England and the Philippines , the branch i am service manager of , has one from zimbarbie who actually came from south Africa , two from south Africa , they came on 457 and now have PR , the Zimbabwe mechanic s wife also works in a position which wouldn’t be considered a needed trade in Australia , a bar person at a local pub , another has been here two years and has PR, is now ready to move to Perth but told us he was willing to work for an extra 18 months.
So you’re right it’s not a guarantee but unless you are a criminal or some other undesirable it’s basically proven my employer will help with immigration once a suitable time has passed, we also have 5 branches throughout Queensland and nsw so the opportunity to move within the company is available
Maybe take a read of this before you say that it's a guarantee (unless you are a criminal of some undesirable) http://britishexpats.com/wiki/457_Visa_Restrictions_ (especially point 11)
Old Jul 31st 2011, 9:56 am
Just Joined

kamaldhami is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
My name is Kamal, i am living in Melbourne.
I done Certificate III Automotive Technology
Certificate IV Business Management
I have 8th month experience in Automotive Workshop as a Mechanic. Right now i am working as assistant mechanic in workshop.
I need work sponsorship, i am happy to move anywhere within Australia.
email [email protected]
Old Oct 13th 2011, 7:19 am
Just Joined

erronautix is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
i am the service manager of a truck and Agriculture dealer , we need a least 3 mechanics with experience in the area , my employer is 457 cert and we have several overseas mechanics from south africa , england and the phillapines , a few have already been here long enough to get perment residencey , A mechanic with experence in combine harvesters or willing to recieve factory training in this field would be great , if your a mechanic and wanting to move to australia , looking for employer too sponsor , we have branchs in nsw and queensland ,
message me with resume and i will put you in touch with our human resorces department ,

Hi Service Manager: I am a Buss. Devt. Mgr. of a Australian recruitment company handling the international department. I can supply you the 3 Mechanics on a 457 under Business Sponsorship of employer that you are looking for. How can I email you our capabilities so we can visit you and explain further how our 457 program works? We have an office in Mascot, NSW. Please post a working email address where I can send my details. Thanks- Erronautix
Old Apr 26th 2012, 5:09 am
Just Joined

anassdomun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AUTOBOGGER
Yeah ive got three now dorothy thank you im on the way,
Good Luck
Old Dec 6th 2012, 11:32 am
Just Joined

andreyu334 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello.Anyone from here consider that with my C.V an knowledge in truck mechanic could I have any chances to emigrate in Australia?I need someone who really need a truck driver or mechanic to help me to emigrate from Romania to Australia.Thank you verry much.

Last edited by Sue; Dec 6th 2012 at 12:03 pm. Reason: Attachment removed