Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Beauty therapist position Sunshine Coast.

Beauty therapist position Sunshine Coast.

Old Oct 13th 2012, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Default Beauty therapist position Sunshine Coast.

I have a vacancy for a Beauty Therapist, must have at least 2years experience. Caloundra, Sunshine Coast. please pm me. thanks
Old Oct 14th 2012, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Default Re: Beauty therapist position Sunshine Coast.

Will have around 25/30 plus hours a week. thanks
Old Oct 25th 2012, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Aussie06 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know a great Beauty Therapist thats looking to move back on to the coast her number is 0431 215558 Her name is Penny

thanks
Old Oct 25th 2012, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks position filled...