Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Barbers wanted Melbourne. Im a 457 sponsor

Barbers wanted Melbourne. Im a 457 sponsor

Old Sep 24th 2015, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Barbers wanted Melbourne. Im a 457 sponsor

Do you know any decent barbers that want a decent job working with expats?

Well paid for the industry, cool working conditions in Elwood,Docklands and Prahran.

beers for the customers, broadband and cool funky shops.

Full or part time. If your barber is good, let me know, or let them know, so i can poach them!

Alan

Last edited by christmasoompa; Sep 24th 2015 at 10:44 am. Reason: Contact details removed - people can contact you via the forum if they wish.
Old Sep 24th 2015, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barbers wanted Melbourne. Im a 457 sponsor

Hi Alan,

Can you sponsor - or are you looking only at Citizens/PR ?
Old Sep 24th 2015, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Hi.

I am a sponsor.
Old Sep 24th 2015, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Oh yes - as it says in the Heading !

I'll send you a PM shortly
Old Jan 28th 2016, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

englishbird is an unknown quantity at this point

hi I'm a hairdresser and barber trained could you send me some more details if you are still looking xx
Old Jan 28th 2016, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by englishbird View Post
hi I'm a hairdresser and barber trained could you send me some more details if you are still looking xx
Hi

I need barbers who can shave with a cut throat and do the latest fades and trims.

Do you have a facebook or instagram with your work on it so i can look. Where are you working at the moment.

Alan
Old Jan 29th 2016, 4:47 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hi mate, sorry for the off topic

But was talking to a barber Peter and he said you're back in the area and married is that right?
Old Jan 29th 2016, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fraser View Post
Hi mate, sorry for the off topic

But was talking to a barber Peter and he said you're back in the area and married is that right?
Hey mate. Never been away.

Always been in melbourne.

And yep. Married with a baby boy. Hows things with your family?
Old Jan 29th 2016, 5:40 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
Hey mate. Never been away.

Always been in melbourne.

And yep. Married with a baby boy. Hows things with your family?
Congratulations, but I meant suburb he seemed to think you were back here in PC.

How old's the baby?

Think you poached my barber..Adrian?
Old Jan 29th 2016, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Nah . I live in Strathmore.

Adrian went to fitzroy i think. Not me....
Boy is 20 months. Married in june this year.

Hows tricks with you
Old Jan 29th 2016, 11:26 pm

Nah . I live in Strathmore.

Adrian went to fitzroy i think. Not me....
Boy is 20 months. Married in june this year.

Hows tricks with you
Yeah we're all good thanks.

Bet he's a handful, has he stopped your lay ins, know you're not a morning person.

Adrian went missing one day used to cut my hair (good barber) the old boy Sam who owns the shop seemed to think he went to you.

You guys all seem to know each other
Old Jan 30th 2016, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

He went to pickings and parry on gertrude i think if its the same guy. White hair and a dali moustache?

Im up early every day pretty much.kids change habits..

Take care mate. See you one day
Old Jan 30th 2016, 3:29 am

He went to pickings and parry on gertrude i think if its the same guy. White hair and a dali moustache?

Im up early every day pretty much.kids change habits..

Take care mate. See you one day

Maybe I got his name wrong he was from Tarneit..

Yep same to you.
Old Jul 19th 2016, 5:13 am
Just Joined

Khush is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Alan,
Are you still looking for barbers?

Thanks