Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Attention: Plumbers moved / moving to Western Australia

Attention: Plumbers moved / moving to Western Australia

Old May 15th 2019, 1:36 am
Just Joined

Mark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Attention: Plumbers moved / moving to Western Australia

Time to get away from the daily grind and hit the back roads?

· Drive in / drive out staff role from Kalgoorlie - with housing / accommodation assistance
· Play a big part in a high-performing, friendly team. Develop yourself faster
· Make a difference to the lives of local communities and future generations

If there’s one thing WA has in abundance, it’s breathtaking scenery. Kilometres of red and green. Every so often, broken up by remote, friendly communities.

If you’re one of those people who gets jittery staying in one place for too long, you might want to consider climbing into a vehicle and exploring new landscapes.

Places like WiIluna, Laverton, Leonora and Menzies. Populations who rely on their water and wastewater assets working. If you’ve kept water / wastewater services in good shape before – as a plumber or water plant operator - you’ll know how to support them.

If you’d describe yourself as someone with a savvy approach to customer service and safety, along with a high standard of work, you’ll fit right in at the Water Corporation.

There’ll be set schedules and some call-outs. Sometimes, without much notice to fix a problem. One of the perks of this job is you’re paid to be on standby.

There’s lots of other perks like a competitive salary, advanced superannuation and a clear, focussed career development plan for the aspiring person in you.

If you’ve a full WA “C” class driver’s licence and you want to know more about building a career with a company that puts you first, drop me an email to [email protected]

Old May 15th 2019, 5:46 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention: Plumbers moved / moving to Western Australia

Hi, welcome to BE.

Your username isn’t acceptable, as per Site Rule 11. Please contact Admin (using the ‘contact us’ button at the bottom of the page) and let them know what you’d like it changed to.

Thx.
Old May 15th 2019, 6:07 am
Just Joined

Mark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond reputeMark Pearce WA has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies.

Will we need to have an individual account? Sent a message, as requested.

Mark
Old May 15th 2019, 6:15 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Water Corporation WA
Apologies.

Will we need to have an individual account? Sent a message, as requested.

Mark
Sounds like a good opportunity Mark, and I can assure anyone reading this that the Water Corporation is a legitimate and very large company.

If you receive applications from people newly arrived/yet to move to Australia don't forget to give them a basic grounding in all things Kal, and the outlying areas, as it's a bit different to what's shown in programs such as Wanted Down Under in the UK Best of luck.

Last edited by spouse of scouse; May 15th 2019 at 6:18 am.
Old May 15th 2019, 6:21 am
Just Joined

Thank you.

I may have to change the user name, but I'll keep the avatar.

And thanks for the tip on Kal. Very different to what's shown. I've a few posts to come on rural Australia.

Mark
Old May 15th 2019, 6:25 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Water Corporation WA
Thank you.

I may have to change the user name, but I'll keep the avatar.

And thanks for the tip on Kal. Very different to what's shown. I've a few posts to come on rural Australia.

Mark
You're welcome. You can knock a bit off my next water bill if you like

Really glad that you're promoting rural and inland areas of WA, it's good for people to know that the state doesn't just consist of Perth!
Old May 15th 2019, 7:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for contacting Admin. Sorry to be a pain! You are very welcome to post, but just can't do so under your company name or logo.

Good luck with finding plumbers, we do get a heck of a lot of them on the forums and I'm sure they'll be interested in an opportunity like this.

Last edited by christmasoompa; May 15th 2019 at 7:54 am.
Old May 16th 2019, 12:50 am
Just Joined

Thank you. I'll get the hang of it.

Sent a message with a new username and changed the avatar.

Thanks for having me.

Mark