Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Any Painters/Decorators in Perth?

Any Painters/Decorators in Perth?

Old May 22nd 2012, 6:00 am
Just Joined

Baz and Hayley has a spectacular aura aboutBaz and Hayley has a spectacular aura aboutBaz and Hayley has a spectacular aura about
Default Any Painters/Decorators in Perth?

Hi, we moved from the UK to Perth in July 2007. My hubby set up a Painter & Decorater business 18 month ago and is desperate for more guys . If anyone is coming in the (very) near future or is already in Perth and looking for work please contact us!
Only qualified painters though!!
Old May 22nd 2012, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Painters/Decorators in Perth?

Originally Posted by Baz and Hayley
Hi, we moved from the UK to Perth in July 2007. My hubby set up a Painter & Decorater business 18 month ago and is desperate for more guys . If anyone is coming in the (very) near future or is already in Perth and looking for work please contact us!
Doesnt want an apprentice does he? Or a labourer 3 days a week?
Old May 23rd 2012, 3:11 am
Just Joined

Baz and Hayley has a spectacular aura aboutBaz and Hayley has a spectacular aura aboutBaz and Hayley has a spectacular aura about

Sorry, he has heaps of contracts at the minute and needs to be able to send guys to jobs alone as well as jobs together.
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

Tam2021 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Baz and Hayley
Seen your post and was just wondering if you would sponsor,I have worked in Australia and have my ABN ,and i can work on my own or in a team,i have over 30 years experience and would love to return to oz with my family but we need a sponsor as i am 48. hope you can help
Old Jun 9th 2012, 12:38 am
Just Joined

rimce44 is an unknown quantity at this point

It would be great to have some work in this area as I like to travel.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

Matt1927 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

I'm writing this on behalf of a friend who is looking to move to Perth to work.

He is 31 and has decorated all his working life. Mainly big chain hotels all over the UK.

Will you be doing sponsorships? If so, I'll put you in touch with each other.
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 5:50 am
Just Joined

Hi sorry not sponsoring.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 11:30 am
Just Joined

matthewfrancis is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, my name is matthew francis i have a NVQ level 2 in painting and decorating me and my girlfreind are planing are move to perth i am 22yrs old and would be gratefull if you were able to offer me a painting job or even information on the trade in perth like the rates an hr / day/ week and if it easy to find work as a decorator if you could help i would be very grateful thanks
matthew francis from (england)
Old Aug 30th 2012, 11:37 am
Just Joined

matthewfrancis is an unknown quantity at this point

hi its matthew francis again sorry i forgot to metion i have 6 yrs experince and i wrk for my self at the moment in england very relable extremly hard working and trustworthy. If you could email me i would be grateful [email protected] many thanks
Old Jan 19th 2013, 2:08 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

OP has not been back to the site for over 7 months. Therefore I am closing this thread.