Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

any HAIRDRESSERS looking for work in BALMAIN SYDNEY?????

any HAIRDRESSERS looking for work in BALMAIN SYDNEY?????

Old Dec 3rd 2010, 11:47 pm
aussie married to a brit!

chocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond repute
Default any HAIRDRESSERS looking for work in BALMAIN SYDNEY?????

i took a part time job as a hairdresser in a fantastic salon in balmain recently, working sundays and weds nights, the pay is better than any other salon i talked to and the atmosphere is great.
however, we just decided to go back to the uk for various reason,s and i feel bad that i have just started there and am going to tell them after xmas i am leaving
it was not my intention to start somewhere and then leave shortly after, and they are all sooo nice.the boss is really happy with me too...
the boss is from ireland originally...

its such a fantastic job,that i thought someone here might be interested if they are looking for work, and i could put you forward when i leave, to the boss, as she found it really hard to find good, english speaking hairdressers funnily enough.

the pay on sundays is $263 after tax .she pays the tax on top of that for you.
so thats good money for a hairdresser for a dys work...
let me know if anyone is interested....
Old Jan 27th 2011, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

lou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nice
Default Re: any HAIRDRESSERS looking for work in BALMAIN SYDNEY?????

Hey there!

Wow i wish i'd seen this before!
I would have jumped at that, but i guess it's too late now. Out of interest would this owner have been willing to sponsor?
And were u sponsored? i just got back from there after a year and loved it, really want to go back do u think i could get hairdressing sponsorship??
Old Mar 7th 2011, 6:41 am
Just Joined

lynseyjayne08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I have 16 years exp in hairdessing, still in UK yet though dont really waana move anywhere til have employmeny sorted out, there is me my hubby and 3 year old son. Would really consider Sydney though. What do I need to do?
Old Mar 7th 2011, 10:50 pm
aussie married to a brit!

chocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond repute

hi

i just saw your replies!

i'm not sure whether she has found someone yet, but i do know that she found it very hard to find a decent applicant before i came along!

you call try emailing her to enquire...if she has found someone, it doesn't mean that that person is what she is looking for either...

pm me and i can give you her contact details ,if you would like to send and enquiry....
Old Apr 5th 2011, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

eliminib is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I'd really like the contact details if possible. I won't be out there until next yr but am looking for a good salon and this is a perfect location for myself. Pls let me know info.x