Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Zena and Steve Elliott

Zena and Steve Elliott

Old Jul 7th 2005, 10:45 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Zena and Steve Elliott

Does anyone know whether Zena and Steve Elliott settle in Aus or return to the UK for good. We are trying to settle an argument. On Tuesday's programme they seem to have decided to stay in Aus. But my wife seems to remember they go back to the UK while I seem to remember they return to Aus for good.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Re: Zena and Steve Elliott

Originally Posted by worzel
Does anyone know whether Zena and Steve Elliott settle in Aus or return to the UK for good. We are trying to settle an argument. On Tuesday's programme they seem to have decided to stay in Aus. But my wife seems to remember they go back to the UK while I seem to remember they return to Aus for good.
were they the people from Southend, if tehy are then they came home
Old Jul 7th 2005, 10:59 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ali south
were they the people from Southend, if tehy are then they came home
They were certainly from Essex. Their son Wes went back after just 4 days. They were in Sydney. I think we are talking about the same family.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

They were certainly from Essex. Their son Wes went back after just 4 days. They were in Sydney. I think we are talking about the same family.
they show them all sitting on the beach back home in essex at the end of the series, they definately came home and were pleased with this decision
Tara
Old Jul 7th 2005, 11:16 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, def returned to the uk
Old Jul 7th 2005, 11:34 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Im sure the one I watched last night on discovery real, they said they were staying in Oz, but I too remember a couple sitting on a beach in Essex after coming home (not sure if it was them though)
Old Jul 7th 2005, 1:58 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Im sure the one I watched last night on discovery real, they said they were staying in Oz, but I too remember a couple sitting on a beach in Essex after coming home (not sure if it was them though)
Me Too...Last time I saw Zena she was trying scuba diving in Australia...saw the update show but they werent mentioned.

Spalens wife
Old Jul 7th 2005, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Definately back in the UK, and he has bought a speedboat. Shame he wont get the weather to use it often!!
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:02 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Told you they went back, they were all sat on this beach at Southend with the son gloating that he got his way in the end!

Found this - A New Life Down Under, one year on - Channel 4 22 July. Not sure if a repeat
http://www.channel4.com/life/microsi...fe_down_under/

Sam
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:26 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Told you they went back, they were all sat on this beach at Southend with the son gloating that he got his way in the end!

Found this - A New Life Down Under, one year on - Channel 4 22 July. Not sure if a repeat
http://www.channel4.com/life/microsi...fe_down_under/

Sam
Just had a look at that and it shows a picture of them but the description doesnt mention them.

spalens wife
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:42 pm
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat

Sam
I remember a family from the South who went back from Sydney but I thought that was the dreamer who opened a shop on a quiet side-street, spent his life savings on it then went bust. If the Elliotts did it too then I don't remember that one. Maybe I was drunk when we watched it. (It has been known )
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:53 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember a family from the South who went back from Sydney but I thought that was the dreamer who opened a shop on a quiet side-street, spent his life savings on it then went bust. If the Elliotts did it too then I don't remember that one. Maybe I was drunk when we watched it. (It has been known )
It was both of them.

I think the Elliots went back just after his relative died.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 4:55 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

They were definitely the family sitting on the beach back here, but they said that they wuld keep their options open and may go back one day within the 5 year ruling.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
They were definitely the family sitting on the beach back here, but they said that they wuld keep their options open and may go back one day within the 5 year ruling.
yep you are right, I can remember them sitting on the beach looking so happy to be back apart from Steve who was looking p****d right off. Andy
Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know the family at all, but I come from the same area, and I remember watching the program. When I mentioned about this family at work, somebody said their wife knows them, and that they eventually went back to Oz! Don't blame me if I've got this totally wrong, but the guy I spoke to was adamant they went back.

Regards from Netta (currently resident in Rochford, couple of miles from Southend - off to Brisbane on the 9th Yippeee!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.