Yvonne Woods

Old Aug 5th 2003, 7:45 am
Just Joined

unknown is an unknown quantity at this point

Gidday Future and current Aussies,

Has anyone heard of or seen Yvonne Woods of late???

Last edited by unknown; Aug 5th 2003 at 8:37 am.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Yes - are you a stalker??

Old Aug 5th 2003, 8:30 am
Just Joined

hehehehe no!
Originally posted by DianeOZ
Yes - are you a stalker??

:scared:
Old Aug 8th 2003, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

well Yvonne Woods returned the UK on the 15th March 2003, after it was found out that her reasons for coming to Australia were not as one would normally expect.
Old Aug 9th 2003, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

what do you mean?
have i missed something?
donna
Old Aug 9th 2003, 8:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I wish you'd tell us the whole story! I love a bit of gossip....
Old Aug 9th 2003, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Tell all please, we are on a knife edge here!!
Old Aug 9th 2003, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on, you can't leave it like that.
I promise if you tell us, we won't tell anybody. Honest.
Whatever her reasons, she must have been desperate.

Whisky
Old Aug 9th 2003, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Strange but True????
Old Aug 9th 2003, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know what has happened to her too Debsy?
Old Aug 9th 2003, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

No sorry Whisky - I hope that she is ok. The first message was a bit creepy though wasn't it. I wonder who sent it?
Old Aug 9th 2003, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Creepy- yes.
Was there anyone that kept in touch with her I wonder?
Do hope it wasn't something horrible and that she is okay.

Whisky
Old Aug 9th 2003, 9:49 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly spooky. I hadn't heard of Yvonne cos I wasn't a site regular then, but I've had a browse back through the archives, and her story seemed quite genuine.
Very creepy - especially with that reaction to Diane's question about being a stalker.:scared:
Old Aug 9th 2003, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
Certainly spooky. I hadn't heard of Yvonne cos I wasn't a site regular then, but I've had a browse back through the archives, and her story seemed quite genuine.
Very creepy - especially with that reaction to Diane's question about being a stalker.:scared:
Must admit I had a nose back through them too, but it looks like she was still in Aus in May.........unless there are 2 Yvonne Woods!

Getting spookier!
Old Aug 9th 2003, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Yvonne was really helpful to me this time last year. She gave me her phone number and let me ring her up regarding court orders etc to remove my son from the country.

I know she was getting married out there (Melbourne) and she took her 15 year old son with her. Maybe it all went wrong for her? Though the last thing I heard she was loving it out there.

Someone must know something.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.