Yvonne Woods

Old Aug 9th 2003, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

The other creepy thing is that UNKNOWN posted his post at 7.45 and then edited it at 8.30something.
Now what had unknown put in the unedited version?

whisky
Old Aug 9th 2003, 10:30 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hi,

yvonne is back in the uk now.......and occasionally we chat online....................thats all i can say

who is'unknown'?????????

Last edited by yvsie; Aug 9th 2003 at 10:33 pm.
Old Aug 9th 2003, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Is she okay?
Whatever her reasons, give her our regards, and sorry that things haven't worked out - whatever.

As for UNKNOWN. I haven't got a clue, but it is someone who wanted the rest of us to know.

Whisky
Old Aug 10th 2003, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

If he/she wanted the rest of us to know, why didn't he/she tell the whole story? Could have done behind the mask of anonimity!

loopy
Old Aug 10th 2003, 7:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least we know she's OK; sorry it didn't work out for her though.
Old Aug 10th 2003, 4:06 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

:scared:
Old Aug 10th 2003, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

we are nosey buggers,have you noticed its mostly the women that have got hooked on this thread.
Hope you are ok yvonne.
donna
Old Aug 10th 2003, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, its just that yvonne woods used to put some good posts on here, and you get used to people. For me it has been a bit of a shock, and just hope that she is okay.
To have someone put in so much on this forum, and then have another (especially UNKNOWN person) to post something like that, is a bit worrying.
Of course I would like to know the details, it is human nature, but it would be nice to hear it from Yvonne and not someone causing a bit of a stir.

Whisky
Old Aug 20th 2003, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

OK You will get the whole story a little later, working on it now for all of you.

What I will say is Yes I am back in the UK, but gotta keep ya hanging on as to why... be prepared, it is going to be one long almighty post.

I dont like to rise to these sorts of threads, but I think seeing as you shared my elation, you should also share my downfall!

Yvonne

Thanks for the PM PC
Old Aug 20th 2003, 11:05 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Yvonne, don't keep us in suspense for toooooooo long!!
Old Aug 20th 2003, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

yvonne,who is unknown from melbourne?
i think that gave us cause for concern.
Hope all is well with you and your son.
donna
Old Aug 20th 2003, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Don't leave it too long Yvonne. We all enjoyed your posts and found you very helpful.
When we had this anonymous person bring up this post, it was a bit unnerving.
I hope that you are both okay, and maybe one day you will beable to share your story with us.
Good luck to you Yvonne

Whisky
Old Aug 21st 2003, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

OK to satisfy your initial curiosity, unknown is a man called Alan Fitzpatrick and he is my husband.

We are going to be getting divorced and have agreed the grounds to be abusive behaviour and assault on a minor.

As you now will see there is a long line of events that would have led to this decision and his agreement to the grounds, but I am not really sure that this is the best place to put the post. It is a message board at the end of the day.....

My son and I are both very well and very happy.

Yvonne
Old Aug 21st 2003, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Surely this is a very private matter. Is it wise that all this is going on here? It really does not seem to be the appropriate place. Matters involving kids and parents in different countries are notoriously difficult, I wish you well however privacy should be utmost here.
Old Aug 21st 2003, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Dotty I agree, which is why I have been deliberating as to wether I should do the post, and I have basically decided against it.

My son is nothing to do with my husband btw he is not the father

Yvonne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.