Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

YVE Apartments, Melbourne.

YVE Apartments, Melbourne.

Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:51 am
Just Joined

vickie2009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default YVE Apartments, Melbourne.

Just wondering if anyone has rented one of the YVE apartments in Melbourne?? I have been looking at somewhere to rent whilst over in Australia... Not too sure on which city we want... I had my heart set on Perth but after coming on this site and reading up about all of the different area's I am now in two minds :s

Melbourne, from what I have read.. so please tell me if I am wrong, seems to be the more livelier of the two and seems to be where all of the restaurants, bars, department stores are and also there are a lot more opportunities for work??

If anyone can share with me about their own experiences, that would be great.

Old Feb 19th 2009, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

suzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nice
Default Re: YVE Apartments, Melbourne.

Originally Posted by vickie2009
Just wondering if anyone has rented one of the YVE apartments in Melbourne?? I have been looking at somewhere to rent whilst over in Australia... Not too sure on which city we want... I had my heart set on Perth but after coming on this site and reading up about all of the different area's I am now in two minds :s

Melbourne, from what I have read.. so please tell me if I am wrong, seems to be the more livelier of the two and seems to be where all of the restaurants, bars, department stores are and also there are a lot more opportunities for work??

If anyone can share with me about their own experiences, that would be great.

I'm not sure about which has more opportunities for work I think that always depends on the occupation but we've been to Perth and we've decided to move to Melbourne. Perth is definitely the quieter of the two you're not wrong in the assumptions you've made and it's hard to decide where to go when you've not been, but we haven't been to Melbourne and I think it seems to be the most diverse city - VIC in general seems to have a bit of everything so that's what we chose.

Hope this helps if you wanna ask anything feel free to pm me