Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

You're Soapy.. the Best....

You're Soapy.. the Best....

Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough
Default You're Soapy.. the Best....

I just want to say to Soapy that we had another fantastic day and would like to thank him on the forum for all the enthusiasm and hard work he puts into organizing them... I know we all play a little part in it, but Soapy you really are a star.
Today was great, the weather was fantastic, the crowd were great and even the kids had a great time.
Cant wait for the next one and to get together with everyone again.....
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You're Soapy.. the Best....

Originally Posted by rumbletum
I just want to say to Soapy that we had another fantastic day and would like to thank him on the forum for all the enthusiasm and hard work he puts into organizing them... I know we all play a little part in it, but Soapy you really are a star.
Today was great, the weather was fantastic, the crowd were great and even the kids had a great time.
oh
aye u say that now, after u two perverts chaced me round half the park trying to get my trousers off !!!!!
All u had to do was ask
thanx Heather for a great day pal

soapy
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

oops, forgot about that... hee hee
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: You're Soapy.. the Best....

Yep I will 2nd that Soapy, well done on a great location and is was great to meet everyone too (and you weren't weirdo's at all....all very nice people!!!) hee hee Thanks for your efforts and looking forward to the next one!
Stacey

Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

Yeah cheers soapy!
Had a really good day, looking forward to the next one! Nice to meet you all.
Nick and fiona
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: You're Soapy.. the Best....

oops....and Dave!

Originally Posted by SydneyStace
Yep I will 2nd that Soapy, well done on a great location and is was great to meet everyone too (and you weren't weirdo's at all....all very nice people!!!) hee hee Thanks for your efforts and looking forward to the next one!
Stacey
Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

Location: Ascot Berks(06.04) to Cronulla nr Sydney back to Ascot (04.05)
Rosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy
oh
aye u say that now, after u two perverts chaced me round half the park trying to get my trousers off !!!!!
All u had to do was ask
thanx Heather for a great day pal

soapy
You loved every minute......
Thanx for a great day
One of my kids spent most of it up a tree, very odd....
Old Nov 15th 2004, 7:57 am
Just Joined

Roger_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rumbletum,
I notice that you live in Curl Curl. If your husband plays football then he should join Curl Curl soccer team on Sunday morning. Its a pommie side and they always welcome new members. As long as hes not a Villa fan.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Roger_1
Rumbletum,
I notice that you live in Curl Curl. If your husband plays football then he should join Curl Curl soccer team on Sunday morning. Its a pommie side and they always welcome new members. As long as hes not a Villa fan.
Hey Roger

He has already joined !! And he IS a Villa fan... If you also play then you have probably already met him.... he knackered his knee in his first match but came down to watch the guys on Sunday for a little while. Do you live in these parts too then? Its a small world isnt it?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 9:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Rumbletum,
well thats Steve counted out
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:16 am
Just Joined

Roger_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Roger

He has already joined !! And he IS a Villa fan... If you also play then you have probably already met him.... he knackered his knee in his first match but came down to watch the guys on Sunday for a little while. Do you live in these parts too then? Its a small world isnt it?

I dont play but when I went down to watch I was wearing a Villa shirt.Only one guy talked to me, Charlie. I thought the others mustn't like Villa. My brother Tim plays. Everyone talks to him but he supports Coventry!!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

I dont play but when I went down to watch I was wearing a Villa shirt.Only one guy talked to me, Charlie. I thought the others mustn't like Villa. My brother Tim plays. Everyone talks to him but he supports Coventry!!

Steve only joined a couple of weeks ago and has only played one game. Charlie is the only other Villa supporter I think, and funnily enough he spoke to Steve too.... I guess you lot have to stick together