Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Your opinion: Where is it easier to find work - Perth or Brisbane

Your opinion: Where is it easier to find work - Perth or Brisbane

Old Aug 5th 2007, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default Your opinion: Where is it easier to find work - Perth or Brisbane

A very general question I know as it obviously depends on the type of work that you are looking for. I am in marketing management and am curious as to whether it would be easier for me to find work in Perth or Brisbane......
I am torn between the two as a location of choice, but as I will probably be the primary breadwinner for a while, the work issue is of interest......

Any thoughts?

Nix
Old Aug 5th 2007, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your opinion: Where is it easier to find work - Perth or Brisbane

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
A very general question I know as it obviously depends on the type of work that you are looking for. I am in marketing management and am curious as to whether it would be easier for me to find work in Perth or Brisbane......
I am torn between the two as a location of choice, but as I will probably be the primary breadwinner for a while, the work issue is of interest......

Any thoughts?

Nix
Perths population is under the 1.5 million, bris around the 3 million plus another million within a short drive, plus easy access (as in day business trip) to sydney, think my guess would be brisbane.