Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is that your final answer?

Is that your final answer?

Old Sep 11th 2007, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future
Default Is that your final answer?

Right! My forum friends.

Can anyone give me a definite answer to the following question. After studying the 2 year Child Care Co-ordinator course, can my OH apply for PR, as there seems to be conflicting reports. To emigrate to Oz and immediatly start as a Child Care Co-ordinator, you have to have a bachelors degree or 5 years experience, but if you study in Oz and you gain your qualification there, i don't think you need the above. Is this correct?

Bushy
Old Sep 11th 2007, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is that your final answer?

Originally Posted by Bushman
Right! My forum friends.

Can anyone give me a definite answer to the following question. After studying the 2 year Child Care Co-ordinator course, can my OH apply for PR, as there seems to be conflicting reports. To emigrate to Oz and immediatly start as a Child Care Co-ordinator, you have to have a bachelors degree or 5 years experience, but if you study in Oz and you gain your qualification there, i don't think you need the above. Is this correct?

Bushy

My cousin is here on student visa she's doing her Master, for 2 years, then she can apply for another 18 months visa to get her work experience, she has to prove she was working 12 months of that 18 months, then she can apply for her PR, she's been here 6 months.
Does this helps you in any way.