British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   your all too nice!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/your-all-too-nice-181082/)

ellen fedulow Sep 26th 2003 3:44 pm

your all too nice!!

Just finished work...very stressful week ..and thought i'd come on expats to see if there was any threads on that i could let off some steam at!! I know it sounds weird, but when PB and wilf and co were on, they often used to wind people up and i used to love jumping to people's defence and giving it back!!... but alas i will have to have to have a go at hubby, coz your all too nice!!!:)

Maybe i'm just gonna have to face facts...i need therapy and that costs!!;)

Ellen1:) :beer:

WBB Sep 26th 2003 3:48 pm

Re: your all too nice!!

Originally posted by ellen fedulow
Just finished work...very stressful week ..and thought i'd come on expats to see if there was any threads on that i could let off some steam at!! I know it sounds weird, but when PB and wilf and co were on, they often used to wind people up and i used to love jumping to people's defence and giving it back!!... but alas i will have to have to have a go at hubby, coz your all too nice!!!:)

Maybe i'm just gonna have to face facts...i need therapy and that costs!!;)

Ellen1:) :beer:
pop back in later once theres a bit of lager swishing around in peoples systems. got a feeling it wont be such a pretty picture.

Pollyana Sep 26th 2003 3:50 pm

Nice?? Who's calling me nice?? First I'm frivolous and now I'm nice! People won't recognise me!
:scared:

And I'm stuck at work on my last ever late shift and can't get to the lager till at least 7.30.....!

WBB Sep 26th 2003 3:53 pm

Originally posted by Pollyana
Nice?? Who's calling me nice?? First I'm frivolous and now I'm nice! People won't recognise me!
:scared:

And I'm stuck at work on my last ever late shift and can't get to the lager till at least 7.30.....!

ha ha polly i was just considering cracking open a can of k1664

Pollyana Sep 26th 2003 4:33 pm

Ah thats better I'm getting wound up now! Idiots at work expecting me to actually WORK cos I'm still being paid, and then on a different thread I'm being (indirectly) called a southern SHANDY DRINKER! What an insult!!!

I shall be nipping over the supermarket for a sly stubbie in a minute!

hevs Sep 26th 2003 4:37 pm

I have to admit, it does seem a bit of a love in on here recently, but i do kind of like it!:p I'm just a big softie, perhaps i should start a "we miss PB and Wilf" campaign. Or start a tread someting like "so how many beach days do you think you'll ACTUALLY get" or "how many barbies do you think you'll stomach" or " Oh for fecks sake we aint talking tea bag crap again are we""....... any more?:p

Pollyana Sep 26th 2003 4:55 pm

I'm now known at work as the Bitch on the Beach! One of the guys I work with was looking at the roster for Christmas week, and said "Now lets see what we're doing at Christmas" to which I responded "Lying on the beach of course!" Nearly got thrown through the window!!! Not that they are jealous, but....!! Knowing my luck it'll be the wettest Christmas in Queensland EVER!

hevs Sep 26th 2003 5:01 pm

yeah, take your wellies!;)

Pollyana Sep 26th 2003 5:08 pm

Perhaps I could borrow Tina's green ones - she's not arriving till the New Year & I bet the UK will have a lovely warm and dry Xmas!

arlene Sep 26th 2003 5:25 pm

finished work for the week was going to abstain from the hops until the bond was asked for but hey that might be months and months away yet so grilch chilling as we speak:beer: :beer: :beer:

arlene

Pollyana Sep 26th 2003 5:43 pm

Sounds like this forum could be in for a tipsy evening!
:beer: