Young Familys

Old May 17th 2008, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

Pat14 is on a distinguished road
Default Young Familys

Are there any people out on the gold coast with young family's? And do any of you meet up with them?
Old May 17th 2008, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Claire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really nice
Default Re: Young Familys

Hi,

Well were not there yet but may be eventually(its either there or brisbane) as oh has been offered job there and are going thru the whole visa process now. And we have what i hope would be classed as a 'young family' lol. Were in our 20's and kids 8 and 4 years, and when we do get there will defo wanna meet people! So how far are u, whaen are u setting off and what are the ages of ur kids etc?

claire
Old May 17th 2008, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

We are mid 30's have two children daughter aged 6 and son 20months.Our visa was granted in april this year and we are flying to brisbane on the 15th june to activate visa and do a reccie. Im a gas fitter by trade and my wife is a manageress of our local wilkinsons. Good luck with the process it can be a bit slow at times tho, but if your oh has been offered a job it might go alot quicker for you
Old May 17th 2008, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Claire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really niceClaire Bear is just really nice

Oooh bet u guys are really excited ,not long now! Hows ur 6year old feeling about it? We are really hoping to be out there asap, hope were there b4 xmas, fingers crossed. Good luck to u , anyhow, has ur wife arranged work over there or is she going to get kids settled first? I work for a finance company in uk, but will prob have to be a stay at home mum again 4 a bit when we first go out there. And my oh is a motor mechanic.
Old May 17th 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Hi living on the gold coast and loving it!!

Been over for almost 6 months on a student visa in search of the holy grail that is PR!! We have a 3 year old and a 21 month old.

Cheers
Mandy
Old May 18th 2008, 6:24 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Depends how young you want us to be.... I am 28, hubbie 36, we have a 6yr old daughter and a 6mth old son. Been here nearly 3 years, currently living in Oxenford on the border of Pac Pines. PM me if you wanna meet up cos I'm sure we could arrange something.
Marie
Old May 18th 2008, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Hi,
Yes we are all very excited about going in june. Not to sure about when we plan to move just yet, going to see how we get on with the reccie first. The plan is for my wife not to work hopefully depends how quick i find a job i suppose. My daughter has gone through phases of not wanting to go and now she cant wait to get there. You will be fine clair bear your oh will do well as a mechanic out there. Nice to hear form you Mandy and i will send you a PM Marie thanks for that, it would be nice to meet up and speak to people who have made the big move and also convince the wife to go lol
Old May 18th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Depends how young you want us to be.... I am 28, hubbie 36, we have a 6yr old daughter and a 6mth old son. Been here nearly 3 years, currently living in Oxenford on the border of Pac Pines. PM me if you wanna meet up cos I'm sure we could arrange something.
Marie

We live in Oxenford too!!! Where are you? we are 31 and 32 and daughter 11!
how you liking Oxenford?