Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Young family just moved to Melbourne - meets ups?

Young family just moved to Melbourne - meets ups?

Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:14 am
Just Joined

Willi79 will become famous soon enough
Default Young family just moved to Melbourne - meets ups?

Hi all,

Myself (Paul) and my wife (zoe) and our 15 month old son have recently moved to Melbourne from Leeds. So far we are settling in really well and looking forward to Xmas and New Year.

We are 32 and 30, pretty outgoing sociable people. Love the outdoors, going to the beach, walks in the bush etc. Having picnics, BBQs, going for a coffee, meals out and a few beers.

We are currently living in Box Hill but moving to Mordialloc or somewhere near there in Feb and would love to meet up with any like minded people for a coffee or barbie sometime in the New Year,

Merry Christmas All

Paul
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 11:05 pm
faf
Forum Regular

faf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nice
Default Re: Young family just moved to Melbourne - meets ups?

Originally Posted by Willi79
Hi all,

Myself (Paul) and my wife (zoe) and our 15 month old son have recently moved to Melbourne from Leeds. So far we are settling in really well and looking forward to Xmas and New Year.

We are 32 and 30, pretty outgoing sociable people. Love the outdoors, going to the beach, walks in the bush etc. Having picnics, BBQs, going for a coffee, meals out and a few beers.

We are currently living in Box Hill but moving to Mordialloc or somewhere near there in Feb and would love to meet up with any like minded people for a coffee or barbie sometime in the New Year,

Merry Christmas All

Paul
Hi Paul

I have also replied to Zoe's request for a mums meet up. Would love to meet up for a barbie and there is a great place called Cardinia Dam. We're from Oldham (Sara and Nick) and have a little girl called Charlotte who is 3 1/2.

Maybe we can organize something in the New Year?

Hope you enjoy your first Christmas and New Year in Oz!

Sara
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

Hi Sara,

Cardinia dam is great we had a drive out there the other day. Am definatly up for a barbie there one sat/sun in the New year!

We will organise once christmas is over, looking forward to it!

Paul & Zoe
Old Dec 24th 2011, 12:34 am
faf
Forum Regular

faf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nice

Originally Posted by Willi79
Hi Sara,

Cardinia dam is great we had a drive out there the other day. Am definatly up for a barbie there one sat/sun in the New year!

We will organise once christmas is over, looking forward to it!

Paul & Zoe
Hi Paul and Zoe

See you in the New Year!

Sara
Old Dec 24th 2011, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

gill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nice

Hi Paul and Zoe,
I live in Bentleigh and have a little girl who is 11 months old. When you move over towards Mordialloc give me a shout if you fancy meeting for a coffee or a park date

Have a great Christmas and New Year,
Gill
Old Jan 5th 2012, 12:32 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by gill and chris
Hi Paul and Zoe,
I live in Bentleigh and have a little girl who is 11 months old. When you move over towards Mordialloc give me a shout if you fancy meeting for a coffee or a park date

Have a great Christmas and New Year,
Gill
Hi Gill,

Good to hear from you. We are starting to look for houses now over that way so should def be there by mid Feb. Would be lovely to meet up - will drop you a line when settled.

Take care and Happy New Year

Zoe
Old Jan 16th 2012, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

gill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nice

Sounds great Zoe! Have you found a place yet?

Look forward to catching up soon

Gill