Reload this Page >

Young Family In Brisbane ;-)

Young Family In Brisbane ;-)

Old Mar 16th 2011, 10:35 am
Just Joined

Ozziemummy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Young Family In Brisbane ;-)

Hi all
Just moved over from Milton Keynes to live in Brisbane. I am aged 22 my partner is 33 and our son is 11 months.
My partner James (mostly known as Spam) is a stay at home dad to our boy James. So we are looking for any dads in a similar position and other families looking for friends too!!! We are a fun easy going family!!
Hope to hear from you all soon. Even if you don't have kids. We are still living with my mum so have lots of freedom at the moment :-)

Look forward to hearing from you
Sarah
Old Mar 21st 2011, 3:34 am
Just Joined

dolphindiva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Young Family In Brisbane ;-)

Originally Posted by Ozziemummy
Hi all
Just moved over from Milton Keynes to live in Brisbane. I am aged 22 my partner is 33 and our son is 11 months.
My partner James (mostly known as Spam) is a stay at home dad to our boy James. So we are looking for any dads in a similar position and other families looking for friends too!!! We are a fun easy going family!!
Hope to hear from you all soon. Even if you don't have kids. We are still living with my mum so have lots of freedom at the moment :-)

Look forward to hearing from you
Sarah
Hi

I can't help on the stay at home dad front I'm afraid but its worth looking up a facebook group called the brisbannittes. They do monthly meet ups the next one being this saturday at new farm park

em
Old Mar 25th 2011, 4:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dolphindiva
Hi

I can't help on the stay at home dad front I'm afraid but its worth looking up a facebook group called the brisbannittes. They do monthly meet ups the next one being this saturday at new farm park

em
Thank you. Have you got any details I can pass on to him. Just that I am stuck in Melbourne with limited internet access and he is in brisbane with the boy so could be really good for them both to go.
Is it a family event?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 4:54 am
Just Joined

dolphindiva is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

It's at new farm park meeting at 11am will be the near the play stuff. We normally share a bbq so people bring something to put on that or if you prefer you can just picnic stuff. We'll be there with our 2 boys and there will be quite a few other families. You can tell your hubby to feel free to drop me a pm this evening if he wants anymore details or a number to ring if he can't find us. When will you be up from melbourne btw

em
Old Mar 25th 2011, 4:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dolphindiva
Hi

It's at new farm park meeting at 11am will be the near the play stuff. We normally share a bbq so people bring something to put on that or if you prefer you can just picnic stuff. We'll be there with our 2 boys and there will be quite a few other families. You can tell your hubby to feel free to drop me a pm this evening if he wants anymore details or a number to ring if he can't find us. When will you be up from melbourne btw

em
Fantastic. Will chat to him tonight and get him to check this forum and reply to you. I am not back till Friday next week. Just on a course for work. But as long as I have it off work I will defenitly join you all at the next one.
My partner is Jamie (although is known to everyone as Spam) and then we have an 11 month old James. He probably won't eat but will be good for them to meet other families and hopefully he can make some 'dad' friends ;-)