Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Young Families in Perth

Young Families in Perth

Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Sonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really nice
Default Young Families in Perth

We are hopefully moving to Perth in the near future and wondered if there are any young families that could give us a taste of their lives in Perth? I.E Things you do with children, shopping (clothes), Schools, Childcare, coping with the move from family, friends, schools. Just general everyday life in Perth with young children (mine are 2 girls aged 7 & 3). I realise everyone has different experiences but would just like a bit of an insight.xx
Thanks in advance
Old Jun 10th 2008, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

sue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nice
Default Re: Young Families in Perth

Leaving family no matter what age is the worst feeling and you will feel like the worst person on the planet if you are taking kids away from Grandparents but life does go on and it gets easier.
I booked us a trip somewhere on our way over so something to look forward to.
I did a photo album for each child of family n friends.Each child got $100 to buy toys once here as 8 weeks to toys landing.
Clothes wise bring the clothes for the season you get here and ship rest plenty of clothes shops here.
Child care and everything else you will be fine just get freinds coming over for dinner and into dance or sport.
You will all be fine!