Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Are you young, Irish and living in Brisbane

Old Mar 22nd 2010, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Scoult is just really niceScoult is just really niceScoult is just really niceScoult is just really niceScoult is just really niceScoult is just really niceScoult is just really niceScoult is just really nice
Default Are you young, Irish and living in Brisbane

New to Brisbane or been here a while? want to make new friends? or just need some support or advice?

If the answer, to any of these questions is YES!! Then the Irish Australian Support Association Queensland (IASAQ) can help you!

We are holding a brunch in South Bank in April for people just like you! It will be a great way of mixing with people in the same situation and an awesome way to meet new friends and get to know your association. Contact Rita on 0432 087 328 0432 087 328 or email: [email protected] web: www.iasaq.com.au
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 9:47 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you young, Irish and living in Brisbane

Hi Scoult, I just went to that website and registered, it sent me an email which asked me to click on a hyperlink, but there was no hyperlink? Anyhoo I'm up in Toowoomba and would be interested in finding other Irish people who live in the city too! My partner's English, but it's not his fault lol (His only saving grace is that his Mum's from Northern Ireland, so it's ok lol)

Originally Posted by Scoult
New to Brisbane or been here a while? want to make new friends? or just need some support or advice?

If the answer, to any of these questions is YES!! Then the Irish Australian Support Association Queensland (IASAQ) can help you!

We are holding a brunch in South Bank in April for people just like you! It will be a great way of mixing with people in the same situation and an awesome way to meet new friends and get to know your association. Contact Rita on 0432 087 328 0432 087 328 or email: [email protected] web: www.iasaq.com.au
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Cuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant future

Can British ex-pats apply? Eg, those from northern Ireland?
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 11:19 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cuppa10
Can British ex-pats apply? Eg, those from northern Ireland?
I'm from Northern Ireland too, I'm sure it won't be a problem! lol Where in NI r u from Cuppa?
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Cuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant futureCuppa10 has a brilliant future

I'm not, I'm just curious.
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 8:46 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Cuppa10
I'm not, I'm just curious.
Ooooooo k, as you do lol
Old Mar 26th 2010, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

West Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to all

I fecken wish I was! The only one out of that list I can apply to myself is Irish (well i'm only 33 so maybe young too).

Would love to meet up with a load of expats (English, NI or just Irish is fine by me) in Brisbane and go on the piss!

Enjoy guys.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Poitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nice

how young? my kids are 11 & 8 and irish - but confused irish mum/ english dad and lived out of ireland for 5 years...................
we'll be brisbane early april for validatation - planning to move later in year.

let me know if you do get togethers for younger irish we'd be happy to join.

lol
Old Mar 27th 2010, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

Scoult is just really niceScoult is just really niceScoult is just really niceScoult is just really niceScoult is just really niceScoult is just really niceScoult is just really niceScoult is just really nice

West Vic - your more than welcome to come along drop us a message for more info. Just to let you know the format on the day is get to know each other over a brunch - its a great chance to make new friends!

Originally Posted by West Vic
I fecken wish I was! The only one out of that list I can apply to myself is Irish (well i'm only 33 so maybe young too).

Would love to meet up with a load of expats (English, NI or just Irish is fine by me) in Brisbane and go on the piss!

Enjoy guys.
Old Mar 27th 2010, 4:39 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

What date is it in April Scoult?
Old Mar 28th 2010, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

Hi Jen

The brunch will be held on April 18th in South Bank

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
What date is it in April Scoult?
Old Mar 28th 2010, 2:36 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Scoult
Hi Jen

The brunch will be held on April 18th in South Bank
Okie dokies...
Old Mar 29th 2010, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

West Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to all

Hay thanks for the invite Scoult. Sadly (well not sadly really) I live in Victoria, can't justify the airfare up to brissie for a get together lol!
Old Apr 5th 2010, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

Guys just a reminder that its happening on Sunday 18th April, send us a message if your interested in joining in!