Reload this Page >

You never guess what??

You never guess what??

Old Jun 8th 2007, 1:33 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default You never guess what??

I have a positive about OZ....2 infact!

Just thought today how brilliant it is to see the Post Men on their little motorbikes, delivering letters.

The Garbage truck with it's big metal arm, emptying the rubbish.

Hey, you don't get this back in the UK!!!

Care to add?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You never guess what??

Originally Posted by paulrachel

Just thought today how brilliant it is to see the Post Men on their little motorbikes, delivering letters.

Care to add?
How little rubbish the garbage truck spills.

The speed rain water clears away after a storm

How fast they clear traffic accidents off the roads, well they do round here anyway.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:16 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Care to add?
It still feels a bit wrong turning left through a red light (where it is signed, of course) , but at least I won't get done for it here.

The colourful parrots, makes a sparrow or blackbird look a bit boring.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Care to add?
Why don't you post this in the MBTTUK forum.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Why don't you post this in the MBTTUK forum.
Why, you like a little gossip aye!!!

Want to add: getting your shopping packed for you..(although i do feel guilty just stood watching)
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:37 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Why, you like a little gossip aye!!!

Want to add: getting your shopping packed for you..(although i do feel guilty just stood watching)
Yeah but it's good though ain't it?
I used to do my back in trying to lean over to get my stuff cos the assistant couldn't be arsed pushing it down to me.
Hated it when you started to get over run and couldn't keep up fast enough with them and then they'd stand and stare at you whilst waiting for you to pay your bill
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Yeah but it's good though ain't it?
I used to do my back in trying to lean over to get my stuff cos the assistant couldn't be arsed pushing it down to me.
Hated it when you started to get over run and couldn't keep up fast enough with them and then they'd stand and stare at you whilst waiting for you to pay your bill
Bad point though...the bags are rubbish. Mine fall apart all the time, alot of stuff ends up on the floor.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:00 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Bad point though...the bags are rubbish. Mine fall apart all the time, alot of stuff ends up on the floor.
Thats where the green bags are a lifesaver
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:33 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
Thats where the green bags are a lifesaver
Agreed - as long as you remember to take them out of the car into the shop with you
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:40 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Agreed - as long as you remember to take them out of the car into the shop with you
Or,as in my case, remember to take them in the car...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Care to add?
Prefer environmentally friendly posites on foot or bicycle

Have wheelie bins in UK that get picked up and dumped by dustbin carts(you must have lived in some backwater in UK or had a poor council)
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:09 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Care to add?
You been drinking
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Roo1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Issie
You been drinking

Talking about "drinking". I like the fact you can get free refills at fast food places. I know thats not just in Aus but other countries too. It makes you wonder why they don't introduce it in the U.K?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

Ermmmm, what's a rubbish truck? We have "a dump" which we go to ourselves nearly daily it seems

Errmmmm, postie on a bike???? Ours is delivered on a Tuesday and Friday in a red postie van!

My likes - post only twice a week, its a highlight (sad I know) and love having shopping packed and they know I hate squashed bread!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Bonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to all

Lay-by Sales... love them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.