Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Are You Looking to rent in Ocean Reef?

Are You Looking to rent in Ocean Reef?

Old Apr 9th 2003, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

hollywood110 is on a distinguished road
Default Are You Looking to rent in Ocean Reef?

Hi

We are currently renting a 4 x 2 main bedroom ensuite with Solar heated pool in a lovely area within walking distance to Beaumaris shopping centre, Beaumaris Primary school and Ocean Reef High school. We have signed a rental agreement for 6 months (Minimum here) thinking we would need this time to find a home to buy. But as We have found out 90% of Brits new over buy their house within the 1st 2 months! We have just had an offer accepted on a house in the Ocean Reef area and are looking for a family to take over our lease,it runs out in September and then you could rent from month to month if you needed more time. The house is very modern with new kitchen, wood floors and cracking outdoor entertainment. A big garden and patio area for the kids! I can send some photos to interested families. Ideal for a family who only needs to rent short term and not be tied to a 6 month contract.
Rent is $300 a week inc. gardener and pool maintainance man.
Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.

Love Sharon x
Old Apr 9th 2003, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

HowardB is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We won't be moving just yet (hopefully April next year) but I would be interested in your photos if possible. We are looking round the Ocean Reef/Joondaloop area and would like to see what we would get for our money.

Regards

Howard
Old Apr 9th 2003, 3:21 am
Just Joined

simoni is an unknown quantity at this point

Take a look a www.reiwa.com.au

This is the Real Estate Industry site for WA. Lots of photos of houses for sale and rent. Can search by suburb, price, bedroom etc.