British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   You little ripper she got the visa!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/you-little-ripper-she-got-visa-306190/)

zx10r_aus Jun 1st 2005 8:14 am

You little ripper she got the visa!!!!

Well I received a letter this morning from the Australian high commission. Pulled the passport out and found a nice little spouse visa stuck in it, with a complementary letter saying the visa has been granted, blah blah blah. Anyway, it feels like a big weight has come off our shoulders. I am so happy!!!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Jim
:)

fraser Jun 1st 2005 8:15 am

Re: You little ripper she got the visa!!!!

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Well I received a letter this morning from the Australian high commission. Pulled the passport out and found a nice little spouse visa stuck in it, with a complementary letter saying the visa has been granted, blah blah blah. Anyway, it feels like a big weight has come off our shoulders. I am so happy!!!
:beer: :beer:
Jim

Let me be the first to congratulate you :D

zx10r_aus Jun 1st 2005 8:18 am

Originally Posted by fraser
Let me be the first to congratulate you :D

Thank you Spider man. :)

coxfamuk Jun 1st 2005 8:20 am

Congratulations and the best of luck to both of you :beer:

Geordie George Jun 1st 2005 8:20 am

Congratulations!!! And more :beer: from me! ;)

GG

Jim

Anne4Terry Jun 1st 2005 8:20 am

Well done :D Always nice to see threads with this title

Anne

soapy© Jun 1st 2005 8:36 am

now u can tell them to stck the bus where the sun dont shine :D

well done to u both and good luck ;)

logan Jun 1st 2005 8:36 am

:beer: :beer:

Jim

You little beauty indeed! Great feeling eh? Where in Glasgow you living? Where are you heading and when? So many questions...I'm just nosy! :D congrats again

caroledouglas Jun 1st 2005 8:38 am

congratulations, you will be well up for a good night out on the 18 june.
see you then
Carole. :beer:

Ransi Jun 1st 2005 8:48 am

Brilliant news

CONGRATULATIONS

:D

louise4 Jun 1st 2005 8:49 am

Congratulations and well done.
Good luck for the future
Louise

zx10r_aus Jun 1st 2005 8:50 am

Originally Posted by logan
You little beauty indeed! Great feeling eh? Where in Glasgow you living? Where are you heading and when? So many questions...I'm just nosy! :D congrats again

Hi Logan,
Yeah its a great feeling!! We are living in the Rutherglen area and we will be heading for Canberra for the time being. I have good work contacts there so it will make it easier for Wendy to get a job. And we hope to be in Australia around August. I don't mind the questions, I am nosy some times too.
Jim

soapy© Jun 1st 2005 8:52 am

Hi Logan,
Yeah its a great feeling!! We are living in the Rutherglen area and we will be heading for Canberra for the time being. I have good work contacts there so it will make it easier for Wendy to get a job. And we hope to be in Australia around August. I don't mind the questions, I am nosy some times too.
Jim

Ruggy????? aw i miss that wee place :(