Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

Old Feb 9th 2005, 6:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SydneyStace
ok u got the first but he cant be shamed, i might need him for info AGAIN
So Soapy, who's the J???
I think you should tell us now! [/QUOTE]
no way. so far b and R have come oot of the closet. u didnt guess. now u can work out who the other is
Old Feb 10th 2005, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
So Soapy, who's the J???
I think you should tell us now!
no way. so far b and R have come oot of the closet. u didnt guess. now u can work out who the other is [/QUOTE]

Having a guess - i do apologise if I'm wrong Jeremy but is it JAJ?????
Old Feb 10th 2005, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough

Having a guess - i do apologise if I'm wrong Jeremy but is it JAJ?????[/QUOTE]

I thought that too but coudln't remember his location!!
Old Feb 10th 2005, 8:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SydneyStace
Having a guess - i do apologise if I'm wrong Jeremy but is it JAJ?????

I thought that too but coudln't remember his location!![/QUOTE]
nope u are both wrong, but im having a right laugh at u two bursting to find out who it is
Old Feb 10th 2005, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

I thought that too but coudln't remember his location!!
nope u are both wrong, but im having a right laugh at u two bursting to find out who it is [/QUOTE]

Lol I'm unemployed and bored!!!!!!
Old Feb 10th 2005, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough

Lol I'm unemployed and bored!!!!!! [/QUOTE]

......and I'm employed & bored!!
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

named and shamed, not by me though. remember that old song 'all by myself'
lmao
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284730
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=284105&page=1
Old Feb 19th 2005, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

named and shamed, not by me though. remember that old song 'all by myself'
lmao
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284730
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=284105&page=1
lol at last hurragh - now i can sleep at night