Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

Old Feb 8th 2005, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

Can't be me..............I live in Auckland

I thankyou
Old Feb 8th 2005, 3:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

you will both be getting a visit anyway, im enjoying kicking doors down
ill need to get my wording right though. how about this.
OI !!!!!!! u ------- get your old arse down to the sydney meeting.
u can fill in the blank
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
oh they will be named
c'mon they've had enough time - its name and shame time
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
c'mon they've had enough time - its name and shame time
ha ha ha , i was wondering who would be first to ask.
You are now officially know as the nosiest expats member
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

ha ha ha , i was wondering who would be first to ask.
You are now officially know as the nosiest expats member
lol now that we are in Oz think we should one of their phrases - Officially I am a sticky beak(I am aware this might be the wrong spelling)

anyway spill the goods!!!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
lol now that we are in Oz think we should one of their phrases - Officially I am a sticky beak(I am aware this might be the wrong spelling)

anyway spill the goods!!!!!!
Only if u fill in the blank in my earlier post. But its gotta be funny
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=soapy]you will both be getting a visit anyway, im enjoying kicking doors down
OI !!!!!!! u old pasty poms who now have more leathery skin then one of Steve Irwins crocs get your old arse down to the sydney meeting.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

[QUOTE=JohnoBronco]
you will both be getting a visit anyway, im enjoying kicking doors down
OI !!!!!!! u old pasty poms who now have more leathery skin then one of Steve Irwins crocs get your old arse down to the sydney meeting.
not bad not bad !!!!!
but u will have to do better than that.
hers a clue

1) b
2) r
3) j
theres a wee starter to be getting on with. see if u can fill the rest in.
oh theres more
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough

nah your ok stace. its the old timers im after. just of to hire a big black suit, bover boots(for the door) and a pair of dark sunnys
Don't forget your Rexona....could get quite "humming" in that big black suit & bover boots!! Quite a hot one today

I agree...defo name & shame time!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

I agree...defo name & shame time! [/QUOTE]
how much more of a clue do u need. u spend enough time on this forum to work it out.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough

I agree...defo name & shame time!
how much more of a clue do u need. u spend enough time on this forum to work it out. [/QUOTE]

Are we guessing the names of people?!?!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by SydneyStace
how much more of a clue do u need. u spend enough time on this forum to work it out.
Are we guessing the names of people?!?! [/QUOTE]
I GAVE U THE FIRST LETTER IF U GET THEM RIGHT, I WILL TELL U ANOTHER 3
Old Feb 8th 2005, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

Are we guessing the names of people?!?!
I GAVE U THE FIRST LETTER IF U GET THEM RIGHT, I WILL TELL U ANOTHER 3 [/QUOTE]

But if I guess people and they're wrong - I hope they don't get the hump...
Bondipom would be one (sorry BP if I'm wrong)

Can't guess anymore, but I've only been to 1 meeting so I don't know if they've been or not!

Will catch up later as I'm off home now for a dip in the pool!
Help please peeps!!!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 5:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by SydneyStace
I GAVE U THE FIRST LETTER IF U GET THEM RIGHT, I WILL TELL U ANOTHER 3
But if I guess people and they're wrong - I hope they don't get the hump...
Bondipom would be one (sorry BP if I'm wrong)

Can't guess anymore, but I've only been to 1 meeting so I don't know if they've been or not!

Will catch up later as I'm off home now for a dip in the pool!
Help please peeps!!![/QUOTE]
ok u got the first but he cant be shamed, i might need him for info AGAIN
Old Feb 8th 2005, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

not bad not bad !!!!!
but u will have to do better than that.
hers a clue

1) b
2) r
3) j
theres a wee starter to be getting on with. see if u can fill the rest in.
oh theres more
Mate i dont know any of the sydney mob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.