Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

You know it's time to leave the UK when...

Wikiposts

You know it's time to leave the UK when...

Old Jun 9th 2004, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Debsy

Thanks hun, came from the heart!
xxxxx
Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:10 am
PommieLeague

It is an absolute disgrace that Blair and co bend over backwards for Muslim immigrants who benefit zilch to the British people.
They have their own parliament, about 40,000 mosques up and down the country and 100% support from the PC plebs in beaurocracy!

Im not against immigration to the UK, but like us lot heading off to Aus, a far fairer and strickter system should be set in place.

As for the ads, well as a Christian myself, all I have to do is turn away, quite simple really.

Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I see no-one is offering to give their land back to the Celts.

I'm sure my ancestors had a discussion like this. Except it was on Ye Olde Diffcusion fforum, and it would have been in gaelic.

"Who do these Saxons think they are"

"Get the Angles orf my land!!"

"Some of my best friends are vikings but the raping and pillaging is getting on my nerves"

"Bloody Normans come in here and don't even bother to learn the language. And they seem to think they own the place...oh they do"

At least Oz has accepted its a multicultural society, after years of the White Australia policy. They've finally accepted they are part of Asia, they have to trade with asia, and many,if not most of their immigrants are going to be asian, and thats no bad thing, as long as they are prepared to become Australian, speak the language and abide by the law of the land.

Britain doesn't know what to do, and is doing it really piecemeal. Let some in, then stop, then some more, then stop. Then have a few race riots...

JTL
Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:48 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Lathlain
It is an absolute disgrace that Blair and co bend over backwards for Muslim immigrants who benefit zilch to the British people.
"Benefit zilch"? How so? Do we not all pay taxes, whatever our religion (or lack thereof)? Oh, I see, all Muslims are tax-dodgers and all true upstanding white-skinned Brits are as honest as the day is long.

(Quite apart from the social benefits of a mixed society...)
Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:50 am
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by mickj
Blimey! yes I know, I was extractin' da urine in order ter frow some perspective on da subject at 'and...
Look I told you Mick you can take the pearly jacket off now. (Very fetching too, did you buy it off QVC?)
Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:51 am
mickj

LOL....came off the back of a lorry actually

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Look I told you Mick you can take the pearly jacket off now. (Very fetching too, did you buy it off QVC?)

Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:52 am
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by JackTheLad
on Ye Olde Diffcusion fforum, and it would have been in gaelic.

"Who do these Saxons think they are"

"Get the Angles orf my land!!"

"Some of my best friends are vikings but the raping and pillaging is getting on my nerves"

"Bloody Normans come in here and don't even bother to learn the language. And they seem to think they own the place...oh they do"
That's a very fluent translation from the original Gaelic, JTL, I'm impressed! (Mind you, we geeks are supposed to be good at languages.)
Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:56 am
mickj

Java, C++, C, Perl, COBOL, UNIX, PICO, BASH, PASCAL

That's a very fluent translation from the original Gaelic, JTL, I'm impressed! (Mind you, we geeks are supposed to be good at languages.)

Old Jun 9th 2004, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Perl or Perly jacket?

Sorry that was lame

JTL
Old Jun 9th 2004, 9:02 am
mickj

Your own words

Originally posted by JackTheLad
Perl or Perly jacket?

Sorry that was lame

JTL

Old Jun 9th 2004, 9:08 am
WBB

Default Re: You know it's time to leave the UK when...

Originally posted by MikeStanton
Jeez, if we had remained pure English, ie Welsh - we might all have ended up like WBB - the baird of Port Talbot.
that would not be a bad thing, at least i am not anally retentive and spew shit from my mouth.

Old Jun 9th 2004, 9:08 am
Class 2 Guru

Quoi? Tu ne parles pas FORTRAN? Trop jeune, hein?
Old Jun 9th 2004, 9:12 am
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by WBB
that would not be a bad thing, at least i am not anally retentive and spew shit from my mouth.
And if you did it would be good wholesome Welsh shit! Shit you can breed sheep on! Shit you can build ships out of! Shit you can feed rugby players on! Shit, shit, shit, shit, wonderful shit, glorious shit.... (Ã la spam song)

Oh dear I hope there isn't some auto-filtering stuff that's going to object to all those naughty words. Hmmm, apparently not.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 9:14 am
WBB

And if you did it would be good wholesome Welsh shit! Shit you can breed sheep on! Shit you can build ships out of! Shit you can feed rugby players on! Shit, shit, shit, shit, wonderful shit, glorious shit.... (Ã la spam song)

Oh dear I hope there isn't some auto-filtering stuff that's going to object to all those naughty words. Hmmm, apparently not.
i'm gonna check my stash...

Old Jun 9th 2004, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Quoi? Tu ne parles pas FORTRAN? Trop jeune, hein?

Bloody normans, invading our discussion boards

don't even speak the lingo...

bet ya he's really Marquez mes mots,

Cheers,
Jacques l'jeune homme

Oooops

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.