Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

you have to be a lady to appreciate

you have to be a lady to appreciate

Old May 28th 2005, 6:19 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: you have to be a lady to appreciate

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Let me set the scene for this morning.

It's my day off work, hubby said he would take son to school so I decided to give myself a real pamper session.

Ran myself a nice big bath, had all my expensive moisturisers ready for when I got out, got in the bath knowing the dogs were fed and walked, the door was locked, the answerphone was on and the radio was on low.

Laying in my bath what bliss sun shining through the window, then got my luxurious "Sanctuary" sea salt scrub to begin my pamper.....

using my buff sponge a bit of bath scrub flicked into my eye! **********!! Not only did I have a rock the size of Uluru wedged between my eyelid and eyeball, it was also SALTY rock!! Leapt into the air screaming, jumping up and down trying to get clean water into my eye fell out of the bath! Dogs now barking and scratching at the door trying to find the intruder.

So here I am, unpampered, covered in bruises, two upset dogs, a bathroom that needs mopping up and....
an exfoliated eyeball!!! Not one I would recommend!!

Anne
You have just reminded me of why I don't bother with all that suff, lol.
Sarah
Old May 28th 2005, 8:55 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: you have to be a lady to appreciate

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Let me set the scene for this morning.

It's my day off work, hubby said he would take son to school so I decided to give myself a real pamper session.

Ran myself a nice big bath, had all my expensive moisturisers ready for when I got out, got in the bath knowing the dogs were fed and walked, the door was locked, the answerphone was on and the radio was on low.

Laying in my bath what bliss sun shining through the window, then got my luxurious "Sanctuary" sea salt scrub to begin my pamper.....

using my buff sponge a bit of bath scrub flicked into my eye! **********!! Not only did I have a rock the size of Uluru wedged between my eyelid and eyeball, it was also SALTY rock!! Leapt into the air screaming, jumping up and down trying to get clean water into my eye fell out of the bath! Dogs now barking and scratching at the door trying to find the intruder.

So here I am, unpampered, covered in bruises, two upset dogs, a bathroom that needs mopping up and....
an exfoliated eyeball!!! Not one I would recommend!!

Anne

thought us women had eyes in the back ov our heads..... obviously ya didnt see that coming...... maybe u should rest ure eye and wear a patch Captain Sensible...

hope ure feelin better soon....take care

boomie
xx