Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

And you all thought I were brown bread

Wikiposts

And you all thought I were brown bread

Old Jan 1st 2005, 11:03 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: And you all thought I were brown bread

Hiya baldbutts,

glad to see you are enjoying life in Oz, just get a short lead for the dog @ 1 ft & carry a big stick to beat those who complain

So how was being towed in when the motor broke on the boat?

Bye & keep letting us know how things are.
Mark
Old Jan 1st 2005, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

hi baldbutts, great to hear your news, missed your posts.
know what you mean about participating more on this site before you got here, i tend to have a read every week or so now but like you, busy busy busy! we left good old birmingham 15 months ago and are doing the reno thing too, i have a full time "proper" job at last and al is in demand with lots of people when they find out what he can do, you know how they usually need about six or seven different tradesmen to put in a new bathroom !!!!
i keep thinking i must write an update, now you have inspired me so will get it sorted soon.
cheers,
karen
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 8:45 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by baldbutts
I was finding the old chestnut "if you aint got nuffin nice to say......."
Great post BB. Its great to see you back on as your posts always bring a smile to my face. Its a shame that you don't post more as there aren't many of the "old timers" (Not saying your old, what with your youthful good looks and flowing locks ) left anymore.

The place has been overrun by a new clique who know best and cannot take any negatives without getting a lynch mob out to tar and feather the offenders.

They also don't appreciate my dry sense of humour but Hevs says that I don't use enough OS (Obligatory Smilies) .
Old Jan 5th 2005, 9:58 pm
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi BB
Well nice to see you posting. Well we are out in adelaide now. We did try to let you know by MSN. But the only response we got was a real eye opener all 10 copies of the them .
Glad you have settled hope Mrs BB settles.
Feel free to get in touch
Sarah and Perry
Old Jan 6th 2005, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

cazz is on a distinguished road

Hi BB,
Good to read your post you always's make me laugh soooooo much. Glad your enjoying life out there just remember to keep posting.