Wikiposts

Yorkshire Meet

Old May 25th 2004, 8:09 am

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Two Yorkshire meets in one weekend!

Will do my best - not sure exactly where you're thinking of though, and I would also be on public transport. Anyone got a street name or map?

Elaine M
Old May 25th 2004, 8:12 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Elaine M
Two Yorkshire meets in one weekend!

Will do my best - not sure exactly where you're thinking of though, and I would also be on public transport. Anyone got a street name or map?

Elaine M
I spy a train station nearby http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...rch.srf&dn=707
Old May 25th 2004, 8:25 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Originally posted by trainee_pilot
Sounds like a date to me.....dunno if the missus will come tho, shes a bit of a boring f@rt where the net is concerned, but she may surprise me (and kill me if she finds out I put that!)
:scared:
Just checking to see if you are still alive.lol.

Its a date.

Theres that pub near showcase called Pheasant i think??
Old May 25th 2004, 9:05 pm
J0E
Just Joined

J0E is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi gang - What about Brewsters, which is a good family venue just off M62 J28 near the White Rose Shopping Centre. It offers nice meals and a big play gym for the kids. It's just on the A653 towards Leeds, which is a decent bus route and Morley/Cottingley train stations are closeby?
Old May 25th 2004, 10:23 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Hi all - ta for all ideas so far.

looks like the 20th might be fave, and a Brewsters place could be a good idea for all the families.

Joe, do you know the name of the Brewsters off junction 28? I'll try track it down too, and see if they'd be ok with us reserving a few tables.

Does this sound ok with everyone?

If the venue turns out to be ok, I'll start a new thread for definates so that I can reserve enough space for us all.

Rock on and stay tuned!
Old May 26th 2004, 12:38 am
J0E
Just Joined

J0E is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by loose
Hi all - ta for all ideas so far.

looks like the 20th might be fave, and a Brewsters place could be a good idea for all the families.

Joe, do you know the name of the Brewsters off junction 28? I'll try track it down too, and see if they'd be ok with us reserving a few tables.

Does this sound ok with everyone?

If the venue turns out to be ok, I'll start a new thread for definates so that I can reserve enough space for us all.

Rock on and stay tuned!
Hi there loose - it's the White Rose Brewster, tel. 0113 252 3720. The address is Wide Lane, Morley but it's right next to the A653 Dewsbury Rd, at the roundabout where you turn off for Morley - can't miss it if you're heading for the White Rose Shopping Centre, which I believe is signposted along the motorway!
Old May 26th 2004, 5:12 am
Re mem mem member

Greetings fellow tykes!!

Reet then! White Rose Brewsters sounds like it might be ideal for us all to get to. The only problem is they dont accept bookings!!

I rang them and they reckon its usually fairly quiet on Sunday afternoons so whilst we might not all be sat next to each other, we should all be able to get in the same area (and annoy the cr*p out of other diners as we hop from table to table gassing about Oz! )

So.....what do you think? - Sunday 20th June 12pm onwards at the White Rose Brewsters. Bite to eat, things for kids to do, mill around by the bar and meet and chat. nice and informal.......

(anyone who might have probs getting there, hopefully we could poss arrange lifts etc if anyone passing close. We'll see how it goes.)

http://restaurant-explorer.com/westy...rosemorley.htm
Old May 26th 2004, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough

Greetings fellow tykes!!

Reet then! White Rose Brewsters sounds like it might be ideal for us all to get to. The only problem is they dont accept bookings!!

I rang them and they reckon its usually fairly quiet on Sunday afternoons so whilst we might not all be sat next to each other, we should all be able to get in the same area (and annoy the cr*p out of other diners as we hop from table to table gassing about Oz! )

So.....what do you think? - Sunday 20th June 12pm onwards at the White Rose Brewsters. Bite to eat, things for kids to do, mill around by the bar and meet and chat. nice and informal.......

(anyone who might have probs getting there, hopefully we could poss arrange lifts etc if anyone passing close. We'll see how it goes.)

Reet then, looks like we (I) will be there sometime around 12pm, she doesnt know if she is working so if she is I will be with my daughter. Look forward to the lunch and cola....hmmmmm lol
Old May 26th 2004, 5:26 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by trainee_pilot
Reet then, looks like we (I) will be there sometime around 12pm, she doesnt know if she is working so if she is I will be with my daughter. Look forward to the lunch and cola....hmmmmm lol
Yeah might be bringing my little dynamo daughter, and the drive obviously rules out the booze! Shame! We'll find out who had the biggest house, and have a boozy gathering just before they move out for Oz!
Old May 26th 2004, 5:47 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Greetings fellow tykes!!

We go there quite a lot and its not quiet on a sunday especially if you want food.
If you walk in and go left that is the general area for peolpe who are just chatting and drinking.Just luck of the day

See you there.

Old May 26th 2004, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Nige37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by leannefr
We go there quite a lot and its not quiet on a sunday especially if you want food.
If you walk in and go left that is the general area for peolpe who are just chatting and drinking.Just luck of the day

See you there.

I hope Nige can get the day off. If not the kids and I will be there. We often go there too and agree with Leanne its not usually quiet on Sundays.

Looking forward to putting faces to names

Helen
Old May 26th 2004, 6:09 am
Re mem mem member

Helen and Leanne - sounds like the place might get a bit busy then?

If anyone knows of a more suitable venue we've still got time.

If not I suppose we can all meet in the bar area. If we're there for a while and there are quiet a few of us, then people can eat and come back to the bar area if they like.

I'm sure it'll fine anyway, as you say it will be good to put names to faces and compare experiences of Oz etc.

Be reet!

Old May 26th 2004, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Gryff is an unknown quantity at this point

We will do our best to get there too....but it's quite close to when we go, so will let you know a bit nearer the time.
Old May 26th 2004, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Gryff is an unknown quantity at this point

me again!...

You all gonna wear name badges with ur user name's on then??????
Old May 26th 2004, 6:18 am
Re mem mem member

best not not - with my user name some weirdo will think I'm on the pull!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.