Wikiposts

Yorkshire Meet

Old May 24th 2004, 12:13 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Ok so I guess we need a time and venue. It looks like Leeds might be central to everyone, what do you think?
Sounds like a good idea. Perhaps close to the train station - reduces the chance of a geographically-challenged one like myself getting lost
....one of the middle weekends in June....
Watch out for Euro 2004 games!
Old May 24th 2004, 2:17 am
Just Joined

hullygully is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Steve (36) and Jayne (33) with two tin lids (2 and 4) from Hull (big FC fan if anyone is interested!). Were in the very early stages of applying (filling out skills assessment) when the points were raised - now 5 points short so up a certain creek without a paddle.

Went to the event yesterday at York to see if we could do anything. Basically we were told what we already know however there's a new thing coming out possibly end of June/July for the 'less favoured' areas such as Southern Aus. Will have to wait 'til then I suppose and see what the criteria is.
Old May 24th 2004, 3:26 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by wmoore
Sounds like a good idea. Perhaps close to the train station - reduces the chance of a geographically-challenged one like myself getting lost
you and me both!!!
good point actually....there have been a couple of meets a bit further south that i would have gone to had they not been miles away from the nearest bus stop!!

Watch out for Euro 2004 games!
what about the weekend of the 19th/20th june?
what you reckon loose???

sue
Old May 24th 2004, 5:27 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Sounds good Sue - just trying to find a suitable venue so will keep you posted as soon as possible.

Old May 24th 2004, 6:35 am

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Hi Loose,

If possible can we avoid 19 June as there's an AdelaideBrits Yorkshire meet up at Castleford?

Unless you want to join up with the other meet up - but Castleford may not be so easy for the folks on here.

Sorry to put a spanner in the works. You can always go ahead without me if 19 June suits everyone else - I won't be offended!

Elaine M
Old May 24th 2004, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Elaine M
Hi Loose,

If possible can we avoid 19 June as there's an AdelaideBrits Yorkshire meet up at Castleford?

Unless you want to join up with the other meet up - but Castleford may not be so easy for the folks on here.

Sorry to put a spanner in the works. You can always go ahead without me if 19 June suits everyone else - I won't be offended!

Elaine M
Castleford/leeds...makes no difference to me, about same travelling time upish M1.

Old May 25th 2004, 4:40 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

what about the weekend of the 19th/20th june?
what you reckon loose???

19th/20th is ok for us too.
Looking forward to it.
Just booked our flights last night and hire car and we leave Blighty on 14th Sept.16 weeks today(not counting).

Darren(mr leannefr)
Old May 25th 2004, 4:48 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

ok how does the afternoon of the 20th June grab ya?

I'm still looking for a venue thats gonna be nice and easy for everyone to get to/find. Was thinking just south of Leeds, possibly just off a motorway junction. Or near a station.

I've got my feelers out with friends who live in that sort of area for suggestions, but if anyone knows of a suitable family venue please let me know.

Sorry its tking me a while to sort, but I did warn you about my organizational skills.

Anyway, we dont want anyone who wants to come to miss out, so keep checking this thread, send me any ideas, and I'll get things finalised asap.

Cheers all.
Old May 25th 2004, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

Handyandy180 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I'm still looking for a venue thats gonna be nice and easy for everyone to get to/find. Was thinking just south of Leeds, possibly just off a motorway junction. Or near a station.

I've got my feelers out with friends who live in that sort of area for suggestions, but if anyone knows of a suitable family venue please let me know.

Sorry its tking me a while to sort, but I did warn you about my organizational skills.

Anyway, we dont want anyone who wants to come to miss out, so keep checking this thread, send me any ideas, and I'll get things finalised asap.

Cheers all.
Any time and date suits us Just say when and where. Sure we will be there.
Regards Chris and Andrea
PS where in Queenie are u Loose?
Old May 25th 2004, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Nige37 is an unknown quantity at this point

The Sunday afternoon is fine for us. I can't think of any family pubs near the train station, it's all bars and night clubs. What about one of the places around showcase cinema/Ikea?
Old May 25th 2004, 6:11 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Works for us
Old May 25th 2004, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by wmoore
Works for us
Sounds like a date to me.....dunno if the missus will come tho, shes a bit of a boring f@rt where the net is concerned, but she may surprise me (and kill me if she finds out I put that!)
:scared:
Old May 25th 2004, 6:18 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally posted by trainee_pilot
Sounds like a date to me.....dunno if the missus will come tho, shes a bit of a boring f@rt where the net is concerned, but she may surprise me (and kill me if she finds out I put that!)
:scared:
I won't tell
Old May 25th 2004, 8:03 am
Application in!

Andy66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Would be up for a meet!

Showcase / Ikea OK for us - we are a couple of junctions along the 62.

Sounds like we could do with a pretty big table!

Andy
Old May 25th 2004, 8:04 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally posted by Andy66
Would be up for a meet!

Showcase / Ikea OK for us - we are a couple of junctions along the 62.

Sounds like we could do with a pretty big table!

Andy
Can you get there by public transport? Not sure I can go into a pub and have to drive home

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.