Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yorkshire to Curra

Yorkshire to Curra

Old Nov 9th 2019, 2:43 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yorkshire to Curra

Originally Posted by Yorkey
Sorry.

Oops. Iam very boring. I don’t drink.

But it my sister does. When she comes from uk

😊😊
You don't sound boring Just a hint, when you want to reply to a particular post, click on 'Quote' at the bottom of that post and then that poster can see that you're responding to their post, like I've done with this one.
Connecting with the familiar is the reason many people join BE, there's nothing like talking with people from your own country who just 'get' you!
Old Nov 9th 2019, 3:12 am
Just Joined

Yorkey is an unknown quantity at this point

😊. Thanks Deb.

I saw saw last night. β€œ Next door” Is a new App. I might connect. I don’t understand this Be.

I prefer to live a reclusive life. And write. But sometimes I just need to brain storm. And get a take on. Well whatever

i dont think. B E. Is for me.

But many thanks.
And god bless you. πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™
Old Nov 9th 2019, 3:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Just to let you know that I've known Sean(Cresta57) and Deb for several years and they are great company. I'd take him up on that offer to pop into the club
hi thanks.

For your response

i do apologise for any thing I comment. I do think I have gone from. Honest nievety. To don’t trust. Anyone.

We we are all in the same boat.

Regardless.

Many blessings.
Old Nov 9th 2019, 4:39 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

😊. Thanks Deb.

I saw saw last night. β€œ Next door” Is a new App. I might connect. I don’t understand this Be.

I prefer to live a reclusive life. And write. But sometimes I just need to brain storm. And get a take on. Well whatever

i dont think. B E. Is for me.

But many thanks.
And god bless you. πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™
Well you always know where we are if you change your mind. Best wishes
Old Nov 9th 2019, 8:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

hi thanks.

For your response

i do apologise for any thing I comment. I do think I have gone from. Honest nievety. To don’t trust. Anyone.

We we are all in the same boat.

Regardless.

Many blessings.
Yep, all in similar boats, thats why I suggested contact with Sean (Cresta57)and Deb as they live near you. Whether you drink or not is irrelevant, you don't need to drink top enter the club
Old Nov 16th 2019, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

Fearoftheunknown is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, what made you move if you don't mind me asking? My partner wants to move to Australia, we don't know where yet, and will be a while before everything clicks into place but just interested why you chose the particular area etc! Also from West Yorkshire 😊
Old Nov 16th 2019, 9:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fearoftheunknown
Wow, what made you move if you don't mind me asking? My partner wants to move to Australia, we don't know where yet, and will be a while before everything clicks into place but just interested why you chose the particular area etc! Also from West Yorkshire 😊
First things first - have you researched what visa you could get which would allow you to move?

You say your partner wants to move to Australia having spent a holiday there, but it is not as simple as just moving - you need a visa.
Old Nov 16th 2019, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

Yeah I know that, just researching at the minute! He traveled there for a year, so the plan is to do that again together, look into places etc then go from there, either come home first or extend visas or whatever we would need to do!
Old Nov 16th 2019, 10:42 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Yeah I know that, just researching at the minute! He traveled there for a year, so the plan is to do that again together, look into places etc then go from there, either come home first or extend visas or whatever we would need to do!
Perhaps ask in the Oz Immy forum. Lots of BE folk that are very knowledgeable on that front.
Old Nov 17th 2019, 10:08 am
Just Joined

its it’s an extremely long story.

Regardless thankyou for your interested comment

where red are both at the moment.
Old Nov 17th 2019, 10:09 am
Just Joined

Where are you both *
Old Nov 17th 2019, 10:15 am
Just Joined

its it’s an extremely long story.

Regardless thankyou for your interested comment

where red are both at the moment.
Sounds about right.

We are in Bradford at the minute.
Old Nov 17th 2019, 11:14 am
Just Joined

Are you looking for a sponsor. To Australia

Old Nov 17th 2019, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

Are you looking for a sponsor. To Australia

Don't think so, we have a few people over there.
Old Nov 17th 2019, 8:46 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think so, we have a few people over there.
Having a few people over here doesn't help with visas.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.