Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

York emigration fair 2004......

York emigration fair 2004......

Old Mar 31st 2004, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default York emigration fair 2004......

Saw a thread on the Aus and NZ immi page the other day mentioning a fair at York in May, but no details with it.

have done several searches, but come up with nothing.

Anyone know about this and can give me the details please, we were unable to get to Sandown, so would really like to go to the York one.

cheers,
Old Mar 31st 2004, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: York emigration fair 2004......

Originally posted by steandleigh
Saw a thread on the Aus and NZ immi page the other day mentioning a fair at York in May, but no details with it.

Anyone know about this and can give me the details please, we were unable to get to Sandown, so would really like to go to the York one.

cheers,

Hi

We went last year. It's a cut down version of the Sandown show.

It is also a World of Property Show and most of it was property.

Have a look on the Outbound Publishing website www.outboundpublishing.com I think thats the address.

They are the organisers so there may be some info on there.

Gravyman
Old Mar 31st 2004, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

CUEBALL is an unknown quantity at this point

Steandleigh....gravyman is correct check out outbound publishing website, look at emmigration news then, emmigrate heads north.
i had email from then because subscribed...can try forwarding it to you by email if you want?
thanks
Old Mar 31st 2004, 8:08 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CUEBALL
Steandleigh....gravyman is correct check out outbound publishing website, look at emmigration news then, emmigrate heads north.
i had email from then because subscribed...can try forwarding it to you by email if you want?
thanks
I got the same email but the web page doesn't tell you a great deal does it?
Is it worth going to or is this forum more useful anyway?
Old Mar 31st 2004, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

CUEBALL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by wmoore
I got the same email but the web page doesn't tell you a great deal does it?
Is it worth going to or is this forum more useful anyway?
wmoore....can`t really answer that whether to go as not been to York show before. went to Emmigrate at sandown and was really usefull, but extremely busy. Yes the email doesn`t tell you a lot but i have found a little info goes a long way i suppose as sometimes you don`t get the responses you would like from the forum`s.
thanks..
Old Apr 1st 2004, 3:36 pm
sula

Default Re: York emigration fair 2004......

Originally posted by steandleigh

cheers,

Bill Hampton from POMSDOWNUNDER had a stall there last year. He might know the details of this years event. Check out his website at: pomsdownunder.com
or email [email protected]
Bill has written a couple of books about emigrating to Oz and is a really nice guy.

I work in York so let me know if you have no luck with Bill and I will make some enquiries for you.

Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:20 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

There was a thread about a possible yorkshire meet for people on here. If the show in York doesn't happen, maybe a meet will be useful.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for the info, will check it out.