British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Yipppppeeeeeeeee........at last (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/yipppppeeeeeeeee-last-370512/)

DebraH Apr 29th 2006 1:31 pm

Yipppppeeeeeeeee........at last

received email from agent about 30 mins ago telling us that our visa had been granted and I can't frigging believe it - all my moaning the past few weeks and it's finally here I can't stop smiling or laughing - got to have a party tonight, put the barbie on and drink loads of champers!!! :beer: - thank god it's a long weekend.

thanks for all those who've kept my spirits up the past few weeks you know who you are :p

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hoops Apr 29th 2006 1:32 pm

Re: Yipppppeeeeeeeee........at last

Originally Posted by DebraH
received email from agent about 30 mins ago telling us that our visa had been granted and I can't frigging believe it - all my moaning the past few weeks and it's finally here I can't stop smiling or laughing - got to have a party tonight, put the barbie on and drink loads of champers!!! :beer: - thank god it's a long weekend.

thanks for all those who've kept my spirits up the past few weeks you know who you are :p

FANTASTIC NEWS - really pleased for you

Hoops (mrs) :)

Stitch Apr 29th 2006 1:32 pm

Great news ....

Enjoy

Ginny

Wendy Apr 29th 2006 1:33 pm

Congratulations Mate :beer: :beer:

hoops Apr 29th 2006 1:34 pm

What's your timeline and are you on the MODL????

The A Team Apr 29th 2006 1:37 pm

Congratulations!!!! :D :beer: :D :beer:

tiredwithtwins Apr 29th 2006 1:38 pm

hey, fantastic news!!

congratulations....enjoy your party!!

sue xx

weeman111 Apr 29th 2006 1:46 pm

Thats great news,all the best,have a great time, :beer: ,Cheers Dave

leechy100 Apr 29th 2006 1:47 pm

Congratulations, enjoy the champers, Nicky :D :beer:

PJA Apr 29th 2006 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by leechy100
Congratulations, enjoy the champers, Nicky :D :beer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! EXTRA DAY TO CELEBRATE!!!

Can we have your timeline please???

Jane

robos Apr 29th 2006 2:17 pm

bloomin brill!!!

congratulations!!!

jan xx:beer:

Sleeping Beauty Apr 29th 2006 2:21 pm

what great news for saturday afternoon, or for any time for that matter :D

your agent works on a saturday? :confused:

congratulations and enjoy the long weekend and the alcohol :beer:
xx

upthehammers Apr 29th 2006 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
what great news for saturday afternoon, or for any time for that matter :D

your agent works on a saturday? :confused:

congratulations and enjoy the long weekend and the alcohol :beer:
xx

congratulations enjoy your knew life :beer:

pioneer Apr 29th 2006 3:12 pm

Big congratulations. Enjoy celebrations.
Sharonxx

crawling Apr 29th 2006 3:15 pm

Nice one!