Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yippee Tra Now Sent

Yippee Tra Now Sent

Old Jun 4th 2005, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Default Yippee Tra Now Sent

[ At last I have just been to the post office and have sent our TRA papers to our agent!! Had everything certified yesterday and came out of the solicitors £60 lighter! Has been a long hard slog but hopefully will be worth it in the end. A big thanks to everyone who has given us advice over the last few weeks (seems like years)! and now here's to the waiting game! Will let you all know when our TRA results have been sent back to us!!
Does anyone know what happens when the results come back (hopefully positive)?? What do we do next?
good luck to everyone going through TRA at the moment, never thought we would get ours finished, but if we can do it, TRUST ME YOU CAN TOO!!!
Joxx
Old Jun 4th 2005, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yippee Tra Now Sent

Originally Posted by joanneS
[ At last I have just been to the post office and have sent our TRA papers to our agent!! Had everything certified yesterday and came out of the solicitors £60 lighter! Has been a long hard slog but hopefully will be worth it in the end. A big thanks to everyone who has given us advice over the last few weeks (seems like years)! and now here's to the waiting game! Will let you all know when our TRA results have been sent back to us!!
Does anyone know what happens when the results come back (hopefully positive)?? What do we do next?
good luck to everyone going through TRA at the moment, never thought we would get ours finished, but if we can do it, TRUST ME YOU CAN TOO!!!
Joxx
Just wanted to say good luck. We sent ours on Friday so hopefully we should hear about the same time.

Mick
Old Jun 4th 2005, 6:09 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Joxx
Good luck...we've been waiting since 2 May
Old Jun 4th 2005, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

Kevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really nice

Hi,
get your visa application together, including certified copies of required documents. That includes all the ones you had certified for the TRA

I downloaded the visa application form before I recieved my TRA result and was ready to apply as soon as my result came through.

All the best...Kev
Old Jun 4th 2005, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mick-12
Just wanted to say good luck. We sent ours on Friday so hopefully we should hear about the same time.

Mick
I'll race you to the finish line!!!
Old Jun 4th 2005, 7:53 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Yippee Tra Now Sent

Good luck with the application!

R.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Carruss
Good luck with the application!

R.
thanks for that, looks like you should hear soon! Best of luck to you too!
Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll race you to the finish line!!!
What was yours for, we applied for Chef....
Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Jo's hubbie is plumber, same as mine!!!!

sent our second application to agent couple of weeks back - waiting to hear what he thinks of it!?!??

good luck
Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Jo's hubbie is plumber, same as mine!!!!

sent our second application to agent couple of weeks back - waiting to hear what he thinks of it!?!??

good luck
There seems to be a few of us at the moment, it must go in batches! At least there should be plenty of plumbers for us as my husband is useless. Best he sticks to the kitchen.

Hope your agent sends it soon.

Good luck
Georgina
Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

Joxx
Hi Joanne,

TRA got ours last Tuesday so the waiting begins... Best of luck to you!

Bidd
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yep as Rooksie says we going on skilled visa hopefully! as plumber, maybe we could do a deal and you could have your plumbing done for some great cooking!!!!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Yippee Tra Now Sent

Originally Posted by Bidd
Hi Joanne,

TRA got ours last Tuesday so the waiting begins... Best of luck to you!

Bidd
Look forward to seeing your "GOT IT" on here soon then.
Jx
Old Jun 5th 2005, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yep as Rooksie says we going on skilled visa hopefully! as plumber, maybe we could do a deal and you could have your plumbing done for some great cooking!!!!
Now that is definitely a good idea ! Especially as they will be doing all the work. Mind you there is still the children( 8,7 & nearly 2)! to look after. What's your tipple and i'll get some in?
Old Jun 6th 2005, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Yippee Tra Now Sent

Now that is definitely a good idea ! Especially as they will be doing all the work. Mind you there is still the children( 8,7 & nearly 2)! to look after. What's your tipple and i'll get some in?
Anything wet will do!! Also got 3 kids, 13, 10 and 5!