British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   yippee!!! TRA approved (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/yippee-tra-approved-394812/)

jopaul Sep 5th 2006 2:38 pm

yippee!!! TRA approved

Yippee our TRA has been approved. I spend 2 months understanding the OH's writing, and chasing references, and it was finally sent off and acknowledged on 25th July and approved on the 1st September. So are very happy. Visa has been sent and now the waiting begins.

BertieB Sep 5th 2006 2:41 pm

Re: yippee!!! TRA approved

Congratulations on TRA approval and welcome to the waiting game

Ann :)

Madhouse! Sep 5th 2006 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by jopaul
Yippee our TRA has been approved. I spend 2 months understanding the OH's writing, and chasing references, and it was finally sent off and acknowledged on 25th July and approved on the 1st September. So are very happy. Visa has been sent and now the waiting begins.

Congrats on the TRA :D The wait is well and truely worth it :)

Clippy Sep 5th 2006 2:58 pm

Congratulations! It's a great feeling, well done :)

Downies Sep 5th 2006 3:17 pm

Congratulations! So happy for you both

Now for the main visa application - at least you know it is nowhere near as painful as the TRA!!

Good luck

Paula

fings Sep 5th 2006 4:15 pm

well done congrats now on to the next stage :beer:

Katsmajics other half !!! Sep 5th 2006 5:00 pm

WELL DONE

its a great feeling when you get it back........and then you wonder what all the stressing was about and was it all worth it !!!

Damn right it was.

We have gotta tie up a few loose ends before we get our VISa off.

steve`o Sep 5th 2006 5:01 pm

congratulations guys

jopaul Sep 5th 2006 5:42 pm

thanks everyone. I was so pleased when it was approved after all the work that went into it. and so the waiting game begins. but it is going to be so worth it> xx

PS thanks so much to the Downies (paula) for all the help and encouragement,XXX

stacey and jordan Sep 5th 2006 7:20 pm

thanks everyone. I was so pleased when it was approved after all the work that went into it. and so the waiting game begins. but it is going to be so worth it> xx

Congratulations sending karma your way.

Stacey xx

jayjacklin Sep 5th 2006 7:25 pm

Well done, its a great day, enjoy
:beer:

mark 'n' joe Sep 5th 2006 8:18 pm

Congratulations, its a great feeling

Joex

marvinc Sep 5th 2006 10:40 pm

Congratulations :beer:

no longer in scotland Sep 6th 2006 2:40 pm

hi
well done, just got OH TRA in yesterday also, did you do the Visa application by yourself as we were wondering if its best to front load. OH on the MODL list and we are applying for a 136.

It was hard work doing the TRA but it all seems worth while now.

curly Sep 6th 2006 2:53 pm

Congrats :D and now the LONG wait begins :zzz:

N :)