Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yippee...National 4x4 show is on.

Yippee...National 4x4 show is on.

Old Jun 7th 2004, 7:25 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Yippee...National 4x4 show is on.

The National 4x4 show is on at the Valley showground (Brisbane)starting this Wednesday 9th through to the 15th.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 7:38 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yippee...National 4x4 show is on.

Originally posted by chippy
The National 4x4 show is on at the Valley showground (Brisbane)starting this Wednesday 9th through to the 15th.

http://www.4x4show.com.au/

$10 entry too wish i was there
Old Jun 7th 2004, 11:28 am
Sydneysider and lovin it!

Dinky is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
http://www.4x4show.com.au/

$10 entry too wish i was there
Went to Sydney in March. Very disappointed, quite low key comapred with UK shows.

Mind you I do drive a RAV4
Old Jun 7th 2004, 12:07 pm
mickj

Lookout for the Nissan Murano, and the Subaru Forrester, and the Subaru BAJA, if you are into that sort of thing, all with GPS sattelites built-in, if you want.

Originally posted by chippy