Yippee!!

Old Apr 28th 2004, 2:47 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all
Default Yippee!!

Well only 4.5 hours to go and then i have finished my job. Can't wait... Only 3 weeks 'till we leave and then the new adventures begin. Of course i'm a bit nervous but the thought of having at least two weeks off to myself (oh and with Rob) is just marvelous. Have to say the amount of info i've got off this site is immense and has been really useful so thanks to eveyone
Old Apr 28th 2004, 3:18 am
mick n cheryl

Good Luck hope all goes well too its a great feeling that last day at work!!

We will be one of your neighbours, next big town down Mackay (only a 4 hour drive away )

You will have to come down for a few beers one day when you are settled mate

Mick n Cheryl

Old Apr 28th 2004, 3:23 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Thanks and when we get there i'll PM you two about a coldie or four
Old Apr 28th 2004, 3:32 am
mick n cheryl

or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9.................

Old Apr 28th 2004, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Good luck - can't wait to get to that stage
Old Apr 28th 2004, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yippee!!

Originally posted by rob&lucy
Well only 4.5 hours to go and then i have finished my job. Can't wait... Only 3 weeks 'till we leave and then the new adventures begin. Of course i'm a bit nervous but the thought of having at least two weeks off to myself (oh and with Rob) is just marvelous. Have to say the amount of info i've got off this site is immense and has been really useful so thanks to eveyone
Excellent, good luck and enjoy your two weeks off!

Bye for now

Nat
Old Apr 28th 2004, 4:54 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Rob&Lucy,

I bet you must be down to counting the hours by now.
Best Wishes
Sarah
Old Apr 28th 2004, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Rob and Lucy

Whisky
Old Apr 28th 2004, 7:33 pm
So Happy We could Dance

Well now definately finished and feels kind of weird but good. In the end it was so busy that the time flew by. Had a great ending to it though and got to have cuddles with a new baby boy who weighed a wopping 5.5KG (12lb 1oz):scared: that's definately one to remember I hope the time goes well for everyone else who's in the evil limbo waiting for any kind of information.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 11:19 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by rob&lucy
Well now definately finished and feels kind of weird but good. In the end it was so busy that the time flew by. Had a great ending to it though and got to have cuddles with a new baby boy who weighed a wopping 5.5KG (12lb 1oz):scared: that's definately one to remember I hope the time goes well for everyone else who's in the evil limbo waiting for any kind of information.
Bet it feels good to be free of the shackles of work for a few weeks. Jammy beggar

And about that BIG baby....wow....a twelve pounder. Poor woman must be traumatised. Be like parting wiv a water mellon:scared: :scared:

Enjoy your rest and good luck with the move

Phoenixuk2oz