Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yipee - And it only took 3 Years !!!!!!

Yipee - And it only took 3 Years !!!!!!

Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:33 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yipee - And it only took 3 Years !!!!!!

Originally Posted by carryon
Hi ya, Too go off and things, congratulations to you!
I suddenly realised where you name comes from, it's THE CARDIACS, It was the Whole world window that clinched it, also looking through my record collection the other day. I was a big fan of them, still like them now as it goes.Am i alone in sussing your moniker?
Brill news about visa, best of luck.
Carryon crew.
Bloody hell - that's amazing - you're the 2nd person this week! How bizarre - that's my mates band! (they must be bigger than I thought- hmm!) PM me. Sorry I'm Scots....what's a moniker?!?

Last edited by wholeworldwindow; Jan 14th 2005 at 7:35 pm.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Thanks for that. One minute I feel elated and then the next a bit sick with butterflies! Hey soon I'll be able to pop into one of the meets - if that's ok! Probably going Gold Coast way!
See ya soon then

Gold Coast seems very popular at the mo. Lots of folks headed this way.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 9:24 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
See ya soon then

Gold Coast seems very popular at the mo. Lots of folks headed this way.

Yet it's strange as I've been looking at all the programmes on TV and on video about oz and the whole of QLD is just touched apon in many programmes! They focus 1st on Sydney, and 2nd on Melbourne, then Perth, Adelaide and Cairns, Brisbane, ocassionally Darwin and as an afterthough.....oh yes, we have Canberra too! But the time focused on those palces gets less and less as you go down the list!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

carryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura about

Blimey, 2 of us remember The CARDIACS, are they still going then, last time i saw them live was in 1988, is Tim Smith, and Jim and Sarah still in the band or have they had a complete lineup change. A moniker is another name a person can go by, and dont apologise for being scottish, my wifes Welsh, she should apologise. Nice to here from you and good luck, hopefully in a couple of years we will be following you Downunder,
All the best Carryon.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 12:34 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

I'll Pm you re Cardiacs. Well, all the best for your move - whenever it may be!