Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

yipee meds are on the way!!!!!!

yipee meds are on the way!!!!!!

Old Mar 18th 2004, 6:44 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default yipee meds are on the way!!!!!!

Just got a phonecall that woke me up, meds are in Perths agents office, can't believe it, its all happened so quickly. June rush or what!!!!!!!!
We have been asked for another reference letter and proof that Steve has worked for thelast 3out of 5 years, no probs there.
Timeline for anyone interested is:-
13 Aug skilled Ind in
14 Aug payment taken
20 Acknowledgement received
18 March Meds requested

Dont believe what addy say, I phoned up a week ago and was told we had no case officer, If we had none then well we must have superman now thats all I can say.

Yipee Yipee Yipee
going to celebrate with a bowl of cereal

Jenny
Old Mar 18th 2004, 6:47 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

35 Degrees in Perth better get the Sunnies & Bikini ready Jen
Old Mar 18th 2004, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on your Med requests hope all goes well.

footie chick
Old Mar 18th 2004, 6:18 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Still can't believe it, mum in law burst into tears!!!!
They must be working towards the June end of year,
thank you DIMIA!!!!!!!

Jenny
Old Mar 18th 2004, 6:40 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

August hey .........i know a couple who will be getting excited , even with her chill out book!!!!!

You know who you are A & C

All the best plum
Old Mar 18th 2004, 7:20 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: yipee meds are on the way!!!!!!

Originally posted by jensteve
Just got a phonecall that woke me up, meds are in Perths agents office, can't believe it, its all happened so quickly. June rush or what!!!!!!!!
We have been asked for another reference letter and proof that Steve has worked for thelast 3out of 5 years, no probs there.
Timeline for anyone interested is:-
13 Aug skilled Ind in
14 Aug payment taken
20 Acknowledgement received
18 March Meds requested

Dont believe what addy say, I phoned up a week ago and was told we had no case officer, If we had none then well we must have superman now thats all I can say.

Yipee Yipee Yipee
going to celebrate with a bowl of cereal

Jenny

OH YES!!!!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!

love boomie
xx
Old Mar 18th 2004, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news !All the best with the Meds looks as though things could be speeding up then?