Yipee!!!!!

Old Jul 13th 2004, 8:34 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Yipee!!!!!

The nice lady case officer replyed to my email and our visa was granted the 9th July!!!!!!!!!!!
At last now we can book everything.
So glad, big sigh of relief.

Jenny
Old Jul 13th 2004, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Yipee!!!!!

Originally posted by jensteve
The nice lady case officer replyed to my email and our visa was granted the 9th July!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny
Great News Jenny
When are you off?
Old Jul 13th 2004, 9:17 am
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road

Jenny
Congtratulations, Jenny! Good luck on your new life downunder.... where are you heading?

Cheers,

Hannah
Old Jul 13th 2004, 9:28 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Jenny
Hi Jenny

Nice one, chamagne tonight?

Walla
Old Jul 13th 2004, 9:51 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Congratulations, we are headed for Brisbane at the end of next month, have a few tonight!!!!
Old Jul 13th 2004, 10:30 am
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice
Thumbs up Bet your well glad!!!

Well done Jenny

Its so good to hear others getting their visa's granted. It is such a relief, all the fun starts now though, Shipping, Booking flights, organising your life.....good luck

Where are you heading off to?

Best wishes

Sam and Andy
Old Jul 13th 2004, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Really pleased for you Jen, i think both our agent and our case officer must be on holiday as i've emailed them both but not heard a bloody thing! Our bond was lodged on 14th June so surely it can't be too much sooner
great news about yours mate
rach xxx
Old Jul 13th 2004, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

Freo555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratuations - we got ours today too - its a fantastic feeling. we're off to Perth too, hopefully by the end of august

freo
Old Jul 13th 2004, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic news !

footie chick
Old Jul 16th 2004, 8:39 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Hi Guys
We are heading to Perth on the 19th August, our furniture has already left and is not bobbing up and down in the ocean well hopefully with a ship supporting it.
All I need to do now is book my flights. Singapore on the net are very reasonable so will do that in 10 mins.
The family are shocked, they seemed to think visa's took 2 years and did not believe us at all this year that we would be gone by August, their faces where a picture.
Thank god for Wirral Borough Council and their free internet sessions in the library, they say its where our council tax goes, well I'm here every morning using up my free hour.
Keep in touch guys, I'm sure you will all get there in the end.

jenny