Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

yes another girlie question

yes another girlie question

Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:23 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: yes another girlie question

You don't have to have a smear for the medical BUT did anyone else have to take a copy of there most recent smear results ???? It was requested in the pack that the medical centre sent out to me.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:32 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

i havent even my doctors havent you see i changed gp after my last smear and the results got lost

jan xx
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Hi there all

My wife had to have a private smear test as it was required on our medicals and it could be no more than 2 years old. I don't know if you can just ignore this requirement but we didn't and it cost us £75.
You should have one regularly anyway you naughty ladies. Wheres my canary and lantern? :scared:
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:54 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The S's
Hi there all

My wife had to have a private smear test as it was required on our medicals and it could be no more than 2 years old. I don't know if you can just ignore this requirement but we didn't and it cost us £75.
You should have one regularly anyway you naughty ladies. Wheres my canary and lantern? :scared:
Must be a Brum doctors thing ... I also had a boob check on the day and I know alot of the other ladies didn't have to !
Old Nov 4th 2005, 9:18 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
Do you want to borrow my hedge trimmer then Sam

Excuse me but I think you will find that I dont 'do hair down there'.

Nothing worse than a panty beard.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sel
Must be a Brum doctors thing ... I also had a boob check on the day and I know alot of the other ladies didn't have to !
Where are you in brum SEL and what do you do. It seems the whole of the UK are emigrating to Aus this year. Make a change to be an immigrant instead of moaning about them hey...
Old Nov 4th 2005, 9:43 pm
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sel
I didn't haven't to strip or have a boob check or anything. In fact mine was quite a nice event as the Doctor was an Aussie! Still think the cost of the medical was OTT though?!
Old Nov 4th 2005, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

Don't worry.
If you are not going to drop down dead tomorrow you're in.
I am the most unfit person in the World and th Doctor thought I was Sebastian Coe.

I'm thinking of starting a company where I bet all people who are worried £20 they will get through their medicals and pocket the proceeds.

All fat people, have another MacDonalds and stop worrying.
All alkies have another drink.
All faggies have another ciggie.

Speak up all those who have failed ?!!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Parker is on a distinguished road

I worried about all these things. Had the medical and it was all fine. No worries on the weight - they don't turn down people on their weight - unless there are other health problems connected to it.

No smears either though they did ask when my last one was.

Good luck!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 5:18 am
Fremantle Doctor!

windy gale has a spectacular aura aboutwindy gale has a spectacular aura aboutwindy gale has a spectacular aura about

urine test and chest xrays, dont forget them.