Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

simpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud of
Default Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From anyone who has read my previous post yesterday, I emailed them last night to see whether my meds and pcc's had arrived and how long before my CO is assigned.

Well guess what, woke up this morning to check emails, 1st one was a reply to that email to say that they had received all documentation and that a case officer has been assigned and will be in touch shortly.
2nd email is from case officer, VISA GRANTED

Thank-you to all on BE for much needed advice, we will be staying on here throughout to keep everyone updated with our progress and new life in OZ.
Next stage, booking flights.

Im still in shock, OH bouncing around the room, crying, kids laughing heads off.

Simpy (new Aussie visa holder!!!!)
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

butch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wendy
Congratulations

congratulations, butch & michellex
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:29 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, all the best.

Joex
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

simpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud of

Thanks guys'n'gals, still in shock, my hands are shaking like mad, OH just shot off to work, think she prob gonna tell them she quittin'
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Ann
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:49 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations,theres no better feeling in the world than getting word that "your in".

Brido
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Simpy that great news,booked the flights yet??
cheers Lorri
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:43 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simpy

From anyone who has read my previous post yesterday, I emailed them last night to see whether my meds and pcc's had arrived and how long before my CO is assigned.

Well guess what, woke up this morning to check emails, 1st one was a reply to that email to say that they had received all documentation and that a case officer has been assigned and will be in touch shortly.

Thank-you to all on BE for much needed advice, we will be staying on here throughout to keep everyone updated with our progress and new life in OZ.

Im still in shock, OH bouncing around the room, crying, kids laughing heads off.

Told you you'd get it any time

Enjoy the

Graham
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:44 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news. Well done.
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:58 am
Moving to Perth 2007

est71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by herrchook
Fantastic news. Well done.
Well done simpies!!!

Goodbye sunny wigan. Dont forget to say goodbye to the furness's.

Cant wait for the updates on the move, keep me posted. Any chance of taking the gimp with you!

Est & Family
Old Sep 29th 2006, 8:00 am
toplad

well done, it's a great feeling isn't it.............

Old Sep 29th 2006, 8:44 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and Good Luck with your new life in Oz
A
xx
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, I can just imagine what its like in your house at the moment, we cant wait till its our turn. Lots of love and best wishes Sam x.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.