British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Yes... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/yes-278548/)

JJJHM Jan 19th 2005 9:36 am

Yes...

:) :) :)

Soo excited... my husband has just had a call from our agent saying he has spoken to our case officer and yes we have our vias... just need to wait for the paper work..

lots of bubbly for us tonight...

Now the real planning can start..

:beer: :beer:

Kristine Jan 19th 2005 9:42 am

Re: Yes...

Originally Posted by JJJHM

Soo excited... my husband has just had a call from our agent saying he has spoken to our case officer and yes we have our vias... just need to wait for the paper work..

Congratulations to you and your family.

Best wishes on your new adventure!

:beer:

scissors Jan 19th 2005 9:43 am

congratulations hun, you wont come down from the cieling to day, have some great celebrations love, have a drink for me :beer:

tracey.

binbird Jan 19th 2005 9:46 am

Congratulations - enjoy being over the moon today! Yes, I think a few drinks are in order - happy celebrating! :D

Binbird

moneypenny20 Jan 19th 2005 9:46 am

Congratulations!

Now you can start scratching your head about what you have to do and how long to do it in :D

JJJHM Jan 21st 2005 4:50 pm

Has anyone ever posted a time scale for doing things post visa granted..

House is on the market, fingers crossed.. but how long do most allow them selves before going..

I know it's very individual, we hope to go August which seems along way off.. but is it!!

and where do we start!!

thanks.

rubbeldiekatz Jan 21st 2005 4:51 pm

copy and paste :-)

CONGRATS from germany....

artep Jan 21st 2005 5:20 pm

House is on the market, fingers crossed.. but how long do most allow them selves before going..

I know it's very individual, we hope to go August which seems along way off.. but is it!!

Firstly Congratulations on getting your visa!! :D

Now I don't want to appear a completely miserable bugger.... :rolleyes: ...maybe I am but the way the housing market is going here (I'm in Pompey) you could be here for bloody ages yet! :(
My house has been on the market a year....only just sold it but the chain is long and wobbly!!

JJJHM Jan 21st 2005 5:32 pm

Poor you...

We have a viewer sunday.. fingers crossed..

Where in Pompey are you?

artep Jan 21st 2005 5:35 pm

We're in Anchorage Park.

Good Luck with your viewing!! Have you been on the market long?

JJJHM Jan 21st 2005 6:34 pm

We went on late october, but didn't expect things to get going until now, understand bottom end is moving so hopefully things will start for us soon..

We're in Whiteley..

chr1sarter Jan 23rd 2005 12:34 pm

JJ,
Just got your private message. Missed this thread somehow. Many Congrats. Even faster than us. Fantastic. What a great week for us all. Now the real stress starts. Good luck with viewing today. Our house goes on market tomorrow. lets hope same success with house sale, as with visa's. Will call you, to arrange meeting up to have a few drinks.

Chris & Sasha