Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

DONBEN is on a distinguished road
Default Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my second time posting this but WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after 8 months we have finally got the visas house going up for sale tomorrow not long now anybody else on their way to carramar/joondalup aroung march05 going for plenty of
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done and congratulations hoping to go out to Perth April May next year best of luck have a few beers for me too.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dreamaway 10
Well done and congratulations hoping to go out to Perth April May next year best of luck have a few beers for me too.
defo will do how far down the line are you
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DONBEN
This is my second time posting this but WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after 8 months we have finally got the visas house going up for sale tomorrow not long now anybody else on their way to carramar/joondalup aroung march05 going for plenty of

Good luck on the house sale .Carramar eh we were there earlier this year and really liked it people we know have built over looking the golf coarse.If we decide on Perth which i don,t think it will be now (work) we would consider there.

dave
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Theresa, Ian & Tim is on a distinguished road

Congratulations with the visa. We are hoping to go to Perth Ellenbrook area May 05. Hope the house sale goes through quickly. Our house and business goes on the market in December.
Regards
Theresa
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Good luck on the house sale .Carramar eh we were there earlier this year and really liked it people we know have built over looking the golf coarse.If we decide on Perth which i don,t think it will be now (work) we would consider there.

dave
hi we are from manchester too going with friends they have already had house built they have been there which is why we are going there never been to oz in my life noting ventured know what i mean
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

defo will do how far down the line are you
Sent main application April 04 waiting to be called up for meds soon I hope.
Applied under skilled independent 136.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent main application April 04 waiting to be called up for meds soon I hope.
Applied under skilled independent 136.
shouldnt be long now we applied in feb 04 independent 136 only about 6-7 weeks after meds good luck
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

shouldnt be long now we applied in feb 04 independent 136 only about 6-7 weeks after meds good luck
Really!!!!! Do you mind if I ask I presume you did not need to lodge the bond money then?you got your visa 6-7 weeks later?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really!!!!! Do you mind if I ask I presume you did not need to lodge the bond money then?you got your visa 6-7 weeks later?
no didnt need the bond money had enough points we had our mads done on7 sep got viasa through on 12 nov that mads should be meds or mad might be more appropriate
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

no didnt need the bond money had enough points we had our mads done on7 sep got viasa through on 12 nov that mads should be meds or mad might be more appropriate
Thats great its good to see its not just my typing that goes mad sometimes.
I wonder then how long we will have to wait after meds and bond request probably will drag things out a little longer.Really need to be able to go out and validate at Easter but it all depends when we get the visas.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

Thats great its good to see its not just my typing that goes mad sometimes.
I wonder then how long we will have to wait after meds and bond request probably will drag things out a little longer.Really need to be able to go out and validate at Easter but it all depends when we get the visas.
are you just going to validate in easter or are you going for good have you any kids your taking with you shouldnt take that much longer with bond
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

are you just going to validate in easter or are you going for good have you any kids your taking with you shouldnt take that much longer with bond
Yeah we have two children and want to go out on rekkie first if we like what we see then we shall come straight back to the UK and sell up fast.Do not want to drag it out for the childrens sake.
Just have to go and look around first and check it all out.We are heading for Mandurah we hope and have second cousins in Halls Head hoping they will make us welcome.
Have you been to Perth before sounds as though you have.?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah we have two children and want to go out on rekkie first if we like what we see then we shall come straight back to the UK and sell up fast.Do not want to drag it out for the childrens sake.
Just have to go and look around first and check it all out.We are heading for Mandurah we hope and have second cousins in Halls Head hoping they will make us welcome.
Have you been to Perth before sounds as though you have.?
no never been further than turkey my kids are 10 and 7 wheres Mandurah near never heard of it is it anywhere near carramar/joondalup
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

no never been further than turkey my kids are 10 and 7 wheres Mandurah near never heard of it is it anywhere near carramar/joondalup
Mandurah is about 40 mins south of Perth .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.