British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   yes!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/yes-134929/)

andie Feb 26th 2003 3:56 pm

yes!!!

we got the pre-grant letter. at last, the waitings over. WHOOPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:

Emme Feb 26th 2003 4:19 pm

Re: yes!!!

Originally posted by andie
we got the pre-grant letter. at last, the waitings over. WHOOPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:

Congratulations - I also got my letter yesterday and I am absolutely thrilled!!! Its been nearly 20 months including obtaining the skills assessment........my partner recieved theirs three weeks ago and now we can both relax!!!

Off to Perth in July/August - have to see the school academic year out - but today was the best teaching day for a long while!!!!!

Hopefully - I'll be able to get the blood pressure down 'smiles'

Is there a dealine in which to get the visa stamped into the passport - can I wait until May as knowing me I'll loose my passport in Mexico in April!

Emmé

:lecture:

HazelG Feb 26th 2003 4:23 pm

congratulations to you both!

enjoy your new lives!
Hazel
:beer: :beer: :beer: :)

dmf Feb 26th 2003 4:28 pm

Congratulations. As you know we got ours today too. Its a great feeling. When do you plan to go?

tinaj Feb 26th 2003 4:34 pm

Fantastic new both of you.

Emme you must let me know what it is like teaching out there, which state are you going to?

Many congratulations

mashiraz Feb 26th 2003 5:26 pm

Great news, all that worry about medicals will seem distant past. Well done.

Mash..

liz and mark Feb 26th 2003 5:49 pm

Thats brill news good luck :D

Liz and Mark

terryg Feb 26th 2003 6:55 pm

Congrats !!! -Well Done !!!

regards

Terry

springflower Feb 26th 2003 7:16 pm

Congratulations and all the very best for the future

Jan :-)

Watt Dabney Feb 26th 2003 7:59 pm

Congratulations to you all
Another one escapes Shittyminster ooops sorry Kidderminster!!!:cool:

Paula

abergas Feb 26th 2003 8:13 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck with all your plans,

take care
Dave and Yve

Emme Feb 26th 2003 8:30 pm

Originally posted by tinaj

Emme you must let me know what it is like teaching out there, which state are you going to?

Many congratulations

Tina - I'm off to Perth - and leaving Surrey for far sunnier climates?? Are you wanting to teach?

Already contacted WA Education Dept and they have informed me of the information they need to start teaching. I have the Yellow Pages here for Perth and will be starting to type letters to the Independent Schools....we'll see...they've just started there academic year so maybe in 3 or 4 moths I'll start writing. Heading out once our academic year is over - need my august pay check - where are you wanting to emigrate??

Emmé

:lecture:

Emme Feb 26th 2003 8:32 pm

Originally posted by tinaj

Many congratulations

Oops no excuse for the spelling mistakes being on the other side of the desk- still celebrating - I think thats a good enough excuse!
:beer:

andie Feb 26th 2003 9:21 pm

no paula you were right first time, it is shitterminster. and we are still smiling. :D :D :D :D :D :D yippee australia here we come.:PARTY: :PARTY: