Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yellow is my fave Colour!!!!!!!!!

Yellow is my fave Colour!!!!!!!!!

Old Feb 12th 2004, 4:00 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Yellow is my fave Colour!!!!!!!!!

pity my meds and police check requests came in a white envelope!!!!!! lol

So chuffed they are finally here!!!!!...... dated 3rd Feb

There is a down side tho!!!!!

We whought we had sent every certified copy going........

Now the want a certified copy ov my first marriage certificate......and also the long copies of the three older girls original birth certificats.....(whe had only provided cert. copies of the long adoption ones)

Also....... re work refs........ Andy had two refs from ex bosses within the company he still works for......... not good enough!!!!!!!

He has had to approach the current boss to get a ref done on headed paper....... Andy not happy as he was hoping to get redundancy from Royal Doultons as they are due to let some more go in the next few months........ now he does not stand a chance!

But hey ho we have are meds and we are really happy.........

Love Boomie
xx

Old Feb 12th 2004, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Nice one Boomie !!

Getting that little bit closer now. When do you hope to finally make the move ??
Old Feb 12th 2004, 4:10 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default All being well!!!!!!

around August/ September sjn2003......... Lauren sits her GCSE's this summer...... so we want to see her through those...... then it all depends if we have sold the house!!!!! If not we will Validate at the end ov the year but we all hope it doesn't come to that!

Fingers crossed hey!!!!

love Boomie
xx xx
Old Feb 12th 2004, 4:18 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All being well!!!!!!

any chance of requesting voluntary redundancy for Mr B?

Also does the company have a HR department that can do the reference without his boss knowing - ie tell them it is possible you could go to Oz, but don't want that influencing his boss and his position.

when did you sent off your stuff to DIMA?

anyway all the best

walaj
Old Feb 12th 2004, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Boomie , told ya nothin to worry bout
Old Feb 12th 2004, 4:55 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yellow is my fave Colour!!!!!!!!!

Well done!
Old Feb 12th 2004, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

You're on the way - congrats!!
Old Feb 12th 2004, 5:21 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Told ya !

Felt it in my water's!

All the best MYSTIC chris!!!!!
Old Feb 12th 2004, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

wombat is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news, lisa
lucy
Old Feb 12th 2004, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Boomie
pity my meds and police check requests came in a white envelope!!!!!! lol

So chuffed they are finally here!!!!!...... dated 3rd Feb

There is a down side tho!!!!!

We whought we had sent every certified copy going........

Now the want a certified copy ov my first marriage certificate......and also the long copies of the three older girls original birth certificats.....(whe had only provided cert. copies of the long adoption ones)

Also....... re work refs........ Andy had two refs from ex bosses within the company he still works for......... not good enough!!!!!!!

He has had to approach the current boss to get a ref done on headed paper....... Andy not happy as he was hoping to get redundancy from Royal Doultons as they are due to let some more go in the next few months........ now he does not stand a chance!

But hey ho we have are meds and we are really happy.........

Love Boomie
xx

Hi Hunny
great news that the med requests came through,
bummer about all the extra stuff they want though, still at least you're nearly there mate
best wishes as always
chat later
hugs
rach, mark and spuddy x
Old Feb 12th 2004, 6:47 pm
WBB

i knew your med's request wouldn't be long after you posted you had your case officer the other day.

good luck with the next stage.

Old Feb 12th 2004, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Now the want a certified copy ov my first marriage certificate......

Hi Boomie,

Strange you say that.
My mate over the road is on a spouse visa, and they have just requested a copy of her first marriage certificate.
Think I will get one of mine just in case!

Congratulations, at long last. Before you know it you will be posting `We got it`

Love

Sandra
Old Feb 12th 2004, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Poppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nice

Great news Boomie!

You are the same as us with getting medicals and police check requests and them asking for more info. at the same time It's a bit like them pissing on your fireworks isn't it!! It's such a hassle having to find all the other stuff and just a bit scary incase they are still not satisfied!

Anyway, don't want to dampen it for you, it's just how I'm feeling!

Lots of luck - hope it all works out for you.
Old Feb 12th 2004, 8:00 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Wahey Boomie - a few more hoops to jump through and you will be pulling your hair out packing up the house!!

Really please for you - have raise my bottle of beer in your honour.
Old Feb 12th 2004, 10:15 pm

Default Just come on to find........

loads of best wishes..........

We thank everyone for posting.......

I have been able to sort out my birth certs....... fetching them
tomorrow........ then i will have them certified...... £11 each

Had to type a letter to Register office for a copy of my old marriage cert........ told me it will take 3/4 days......£7 so not to bad

Ure old history hey...... shows its ugly head!!!!

Andy is takin the documentation from Adelaide to work tomoz.......boss is happy to do a ref.

So hopefully by mid next week all outstanding stuff will be sorted!!!!!

Tell ya what tho.......... the reason for me not being on here tonight is......... i've filled in all the xray/meds forms in......phew!!!!!

I don't wish 5 xray forms and 7 medical forms on anyone!!!!!

Thanx again guys for ure support

love Boomie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.