Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yellow Envelope Time - Advice Please

Yellow Envelope Time - Advice Please

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:33 pm
Kidd Family

kiddij will become famous soon enoughkiddij will become famous soon enough
Smile Yellow Envelope Time - Advice Please

We got the little yellow one two days ago. The passports are already in for evidencing. After giving it lots of thought, we have only visited Brisbane, we have decided to do a little trip before settling.

We are thinking of about three weeks in August, would like longer but it's just not possible. Our thoughts are Perth (1 week), maybe Melbourne (1 week) and Brisbane (1 week).

Has anyone got any other ideas about where we should go and what we should do? Is there anyone particularly good for flights at the moment? Anyone recommend any agents in particular for employment I'm an FE teacher (ESOL and adult literacy) my husband is an engineer. Loads more questions, but that's it for now. Would love to hear your advice and opinions.

Thanks
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Yellow Envelope Time - Advice Please

Pert has some great places to visit, there are hundreds of parks, loads of beaches. Public transport is very easy to use and reliable.
There is the fabulous swan river, where you can have a nice cruise up to the wineries and get as drunk as a skunk.
There is loads of shopping malls. Then there is Freemantle, with the old prison and the weekend markets. The list goes on try www.experienceperth.com.au

(hope I got the web address right)