Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yellow Bloody Envelope!!!!!!!!!!

Yellow Bloody Envelope!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 2nd 2004, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough
Default Yellow Bloody Envelope!!!!!!!!!!

Came home from work the other day , picked up the post like u do, opened an airmail letter didnt look at it to closley ,and oh shit i should'nt have opened the yellow envelope, looked it was meant for the doctor that did the medical, oh no what now. well phoned up the doctors and was told he had gone home and so had his secretary. So explained to another person what i had done and well she said i should'nt have opened the letter "and if she said it once she said it twenty times" did'nt think it was a hanging offence, i could have swung for her !!! At this stage i was nearly in tears.Then i spoke to another woman and she said accidents happen. It was'nt anything too serious just that he had'nt endosred our sons photo.

P.S. today somebeody came to view the house "carpet treaders" and the tossers had'nt even put their house on the market.
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 2:06 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yellow Bloody Envelope!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JJL family
did'nt think it was a hanging offence,
P.S. today somebeody came to view the house "carpet treaders" and the tossers had'nt even put their house on the market.
What are you supposed to do when a letter arrives on your mat?
Hope you get better luck with the house...
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
What are you supposed to do when a letter arrives on your mat?
Hope you get better luck with the house...

Wierd that they sent a letter for the doctor to you. Still, I'm sure if you explain it to the actual doctor he'll understand.
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

johnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the rough

We were told by the doc that did our meds, that I may get a letter (health query - nothing major but you never know) any way, he told me, you are not suppose to open it - but do - then ring me - let me know what it says - and we will go from there - i.e. may need to visit my doc for a letter etc.
Makes sense really, think of the time delay, extra expense etc, just to go see the private doc, only to be told you then have to go to your own GP, and back again.
In your case, the problem was due to an error by the doc - bet she never apologised for that - you naughty person!
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 11:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hold it together JJL.

When you tell the doc the circumstances I'm sure it won't be a big deal.

.......and if it is let me know and I'll shit on his doorstep for ya.