Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yeehaa!!!meds Been Requested 2day!!

Yeehaa!!!meds Been Requested 2day!!

Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Talking Yeehaa!!!meds Been Requested 2day!!

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Just got the meds requested!!!!!!
I had expected/guessed it would be end of oct-nov so a bit earlier!!!
A much needed bit of good news!!!
Lynn
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:12 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yeehaa!!!meds Been Requested 2day!!

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
Lynn
brilliant news lynn. it seems as though the time scale between acknowledgment as medical requests seems to be getting less?

what is your timescale?

congratulations
SB
X
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Lynn well done go girl

SB on for two mins hubby reading lol
lace x
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Smile Re: Yeehaa!!!meds Been Requested 2day!!

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
brilliant news lynn. it seems as though the time scale between acknowledgment as medical requests seems to be getting less?

what is your timescale?

congratulations
SB
X

I do have a timeline on my signature to get the full process.
We put our visa application in on the 28th June so it's less than 4 months,pretty good eh!?
We hope to sell up and move out by summer next year.
Probably could come sooner but want the kids to finish their academic year and going out in sep time means were hitting spring in perth.
Lynn
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:18 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Great news Lynn well done go girl

SB on for two mins hubby reading lol
lace x

sorry lynne, just a bit of hijacking going on
im retiring shortly as well, to my budoir!!! lol
goodnight hun
x
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:20 pm
Never going back

I do have a timeline on my signature to get the full process.
We put our visa application in on the 28th June so it's less than 4 months,pretty good eh!?
We hope to sell up and move out by summer next year.
Probably could come sooner but want the kids to finish their academic year and going out in sep time means were hitting spring in perth.
Lynn

is your house on the market yet lynn (if you've got one to sell that is?)
are you really excited now?
congratulations again, its nice to see things moving along
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Goodnight hun goodnight Lynn sweet dreams about your meds Ohhhhh all happening now for you

hugs Lace x
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

sorry lynne, just a bit of hijacking going on
im retiring shortly as well, to my budoir!!! lol
goodnight hun
x
Doesn't sound like sleeping beauty is gonna be doing any sleeping!!!
Have fun!!!
Lynn
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:23 pm
Never going back

Doesn't sound like sleeping beauty is gonna be doing any sleeping!!!
Have fun!!!
Lynn

on my own?? hubbie working away??!!!.......lol

on second thoughts...lol
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:26 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn
Good News Lynn
Julie
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

is your house on the market yet lynn (if you've got one to sell that is?)
are you really excited now?
congratulations again, its nice to see things moving along

We do have a house to sell and was planning to put it on the market next march but someone who was at my house on friday night said they liked the house(i thought they were just being polite)so i said as a joke,well you can it next year if you want...and she got excited and brought her hub to see it on sunday!!!!!!Can you believe that!!!! it doesn't normally happen like that,just in our dreams,i'm still in shock!!!!
Lynn
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:28 pm
Never going back

We do have a house to sell and was planning to put it on the market next march but someone who was at my house on friday night said they liked the house(i thought they were just being polite)so i said as a joke,well you can it next year if you want...and she got excited and brought her hub to see it on sunday!!!!!!Can you believe that!!!! it doesn't normally happen like that,just in our dreams,i'm still in shock!!!!
Lynn
god, i wish Lynne. hope it works out for you.
xx
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lynn

Sorry,just read that and doesn't make sense,meant to put 'so i said as a joke,well you can BUY it next year if you want.....
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:32 pm
Never going back

Sorry,just read that and doesn't make sense,meant to put 'so i said as a joke,well you can BUY it next year if you want.....
i knew what you meant honey
x
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

i knew what you meant honey
x

Can you believe it though!!
Obviously not gonna hold my breath just yet,seems too good to be true but you never know,something had to get better cos i've had up untill then,one of the worst weeks this year...a huge tax bill and the worst toothache i ever thought possible,put it this way,2 co-codamol were only taking the edge off!
Lynn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.