Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

Yeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

Old Aug 5th 2003, 1:49 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Yeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

Yep, letter came this morning....I'm in, officially part of the fold. Now I know we're definately going to the land of milk and honey, where the streets are paved with gold, and one blissful day just rolls into the next, I can start a bit of proper planning.

Right I'm not going to be the typical dreamer/refugee/immo type, so I've made a short list of things to do on arrival in order of priority...

1. Buy a massive 4wd
2. Buy barbie and much stubbies and tinnies.
3. Bum around the beach for frolics in the sun.
4. Buy more stubbies and tinnies.
5. Think about schools for the kids, place to live and a job.
6. Stock up on tinnies and stubbies.

Yes I'm happy now, hic... very happy...burp.
:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:

Last edited by chippy; Aug 5th 2003 at 1:56 pm.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

Wolfen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

Chippy,

Congrats..... WELL DONE.....

What is your timeline?

Cheers
Wolfen

Originally posted by chippy
Yep, letter came this morning....I'm in, officially part of the fold. Now I know we're definately going to the land of milk and honey, where the streets are paved with gold, and one blissful day just rolls into the next, I can start a bit of proper planning.

Right I'm not going to be the typical dreamer/refugee/immo type, so I've made a short list of things to do on arrival in order of priority...

1. Buy a massive 4wd

Old Aug 5th 2003, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Fantastic - leave your rose tinted specs on mate- they suit you!!

Hope all your dreams come true.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Buy a massive 4wd

I take it that your a little overjoyed!

Enjoy it and don't excuse yourself from walking around with a big grin on your face, and having the compulsion to jump in the air
Old Aug 5th 2003, 1:58 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Wolfen
Chippy,

Congrats..... WELL DONE.....

What is your timeline?

Cheers
Wolfen
Got to be there by May, gonna be there March-ish.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 1:59 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by tinaj
Fantastic - leave your rose tinted specs on mate- they suit you!!

Hope all your dreams come true.
I shall wear them always...with pride.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 2:00 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by GetMeOutOfHere
I take it that your a little overjoyed!

Enjoy it and don't excuse yourself from walking around with a big grin on your face, and having the compulsion to jump in the air
Too right.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

Chippy

you forgot about buying your thongs for wearing while you're drinking your tinnies and stubbies over the barbie, or do you already have a pair to take with you!!

Lynn
Old Aug 5th 2003, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Chippy, all the very best for the future, and hope that all your dreams come true.

Whisky
Old Aug 5th 2003, 2:30 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by lynnj
Chippy

you forgot about buying your thongs for wearing while you're drinking your tinnies and stubbies over the barbie, or do you already have a pair to take with you!!

Lynn
I'm a bit of a barefoot man myself.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 2:51 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to you! Enjoy the celebrations...
Old Aug 5th 2003, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, there seem to be a few of you who got your visas granted today.
Enjoy your celebrating
Old Aug 5th 2003, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations

footie chick
Old Aug 5th 2003, 3:42 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Buy a massive 4wd

Nice one Chippers! Don't forget the Eskies.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 4:26 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

1. Buy a massive 4wd

Well done mate!!

Save a spot on the beach for me!

Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.